13

-sorry I posted this 3 days late:)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*recap*
we fall asleep a couple hours later.
*end of recap*

i wake up the next morning with me laying on top of chase again, i go to get off of him but his grip tightens around my waist more.
chase: don't move yet.
addison: okay.

i smile against chest and close my eyes again.
chase: i want to stay like this for a bit longer.
addison: what do you want to do for your last full day here since you leave tomorrow?
chase: i don't know.

i wrap my arms around his waist.
addison: i don't want you to leave.
chase: i don't want to leave either.

a couple of minutes go by and i open my eyes along with him, i look up at him and he looks down at me. he smiles at me and i smile back at him.
chase: i think we should just stay in today and watch movies and we could go swimming in the hotel pool.
addison: i don't have a swimming suit with me. *laughs*
chase: we can go get you one from your house or we can go get you a new one. *laughs*
addison: *laughs* okay.

chase lets out another small laugh, he rolls us over so he's laying on top of me. he moves his forearms by my shoulder and pulls himself up a little bit so he's hovering over me, i smile at him and he kisses me. i kiss him back, i wrap my arms loosely around his neck. i pull him closer to me, he smiles in the middle of the kiss. i tangle my fingers in his hair, i lightly pull on his hair and he lets out a soft moan. he pulls away from the kiss and looks down, i look up at him.
addison: what's wrong?
chase: i uh, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to do that.
addison: mean to do what?
chase: when you pulled my hair-
addison: oh. chase, it doesn't bother me. *laughs*
chase: oh. well we should get dressed and get going. *laughs*
addison: okay.

chase get off of me and stands up, i sit up and stretch. chase grabs his suitcase and walks to the bathroom, a couple of minutes pass by and he walks out of the bathroom. i get off of the bed and grab my bag and walk to the bathroom, i shut the door behind me. i get undressed then start getting dressed into my clothes for the day, when i finish getting. dressed i do my skin care routine and brush my hair. i grab a pair of socks out of my bag, i zip my bag up and walk out of the bathroom. i set my bag down and sit on the edge of the bed, i start putting my socks on. chase gets up off of the bed and walks over to the hotel room door, he grabs my shoes and walks over to me. he hands me my shoes and i grab them, i smile at him and he smiles back at me.
addison: thank you.
chase: you're welcome.

he sits back down and i put my shoes on, i stand up and walk over to my phone. i grab it and chase stands up once again.
chase: are you ready?
addison: yeah.
chase: okay.

we walk to the door and open it, we walk out of the hotel room shutting the door behind us. chase grabs my hand and locks our fingers together, we walk over to the elevator. i press the down button and the elevator doors open a second later, chase steps into the elevator along with me. about 3 minutes go by and we're now in the car, i buckle in along with chase. he starts the car and pulls out of the parking spot, he starts driving to my house. when we get there i see colby's car gone.
addison: okay we kinda have to make this fast because i don't know when colby will be home.
chase: okay.

chase turns the car off and we get out, we quickly walk to the front door. i open it slightly and peek inside, i see jake, sam and corey in the kitchen. i turn around and look at chase.
addison: stay here really quick.

chase nods his head, i walk inside and shut the door a little bit behind me.
corey: hey addi.
addison: hi. i have a question.
sam: what is it?
addison: can you guys go downstairs and grab a towel from the spare bathroom?
jake: why?
addison: i spilled a drink in my car this morning and it's an emergency. i need to clean it up.
jake: that's a funny excuse since your car has been here all night and you clearly just got home.
sam: why would all three of us need to go? 
addison: you guys please? just go downstairs for a second.
corey: why? give us a good reason.
jake: and don't give us a stupid excuse like that. what's the real reason?
sam: and who's car is that behind yours?
corey: you're hiding something.
addison: no i'm not.
sam: yeah you are. 
addison: no i'm not.

a few seconds later and there's a loud bang downstairs, my face goes pale and i back up towards the front door.
corey: what the hell. this early?
jake: did you set that up?
addison: no. i swear i didn't do that. can you guys go check that out. i'm too scared now.
sam: fine. cmon you two. i'm not going alone.

jake rolls his eyes and laughs, they walk downstairs, i quickly turn around and open the front door. chase walks in and i shut the door, i run up the stairs with chase following me. i go to open my door.
jake: ha! caught you!

i turn around along with chase.
sam: who is that?!

i open my bedroom door and shove chase into my room, i walk into my room right behind him. i shut and lock my door.

word count ~ 1,020