1

-(If you came from my Payton Moormeier Imagines, Chase Hudson Imagines, Waud Twins Imagines, Josh Richards Imagines, My Best Friend~ A Joe Waud Story then thank you for taking time to come and read this book!)

-(If you found this book from searching any of the tags thank you for taking the time to click on my book and read it! If you want you should go check out my other books!)

-(My other books are Payton Moormeier Imagines, Chase Hudson Imagines, Josh Richards Imagines, Waud Twins Imagines, My Best Friend~ A Joe Waud Story, Crush~ A Hunter Rowland and Charles Gitnick Story, My Brothers Best Friend~ A Joey Birlem Story and Confusing Feelings~ A Joey Birlem Story)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi, I'm the younger sister of Colby Brock, my name is Addison. My best friend is Anthony Reeves and we do almost everything with each other, I'm living with Colby and a few of his friends right now for a couple of months because our parents wanted to take a round trip all around America and I wasn't able to go because of my grades in my homeschooling so they had me come live with Colby in California. Right now I'm sitting on my big bean bag chair in my room on Instagram, 2 notifications pop up at the tiny little heart icon. I press of the heart icon and see that someone followed me and liked my most recent photo, I look at the name and press on the account and go to their page. I see that it's someone named @lilhuddy , I like his recent and a few seconds go by. I get another notification that someone sent me a dm, I go to my messages and see that it's the same kid.

lilhuddy
hey😊

addibrock
hi🙂

lilhuddy
how are you?

addibrock
i'm good. how are you?

addibrock
if you don't mind me asking, how did you find my account? haha

lilhuddy
i was on the for you page on tik tok and you were on it and you looked very pretty☺️and nice and I went to your page
and it connected me to your Instagram. :)

lilhuddy
i'm sorry if it's weird or creepy. that's not my intention:)

addibrock
oh okay, thank you😊 it's not very creepy now that you explained it lol. does lilhuddy have a name?😊

lilhuddy
yeah, it's Chase☺️, is Addi your real name or just a nickname?

addibrock
it's just a nickname, my real name is Addison😊

lilhuddy
that's a beautiful name😇

addibrock
thank you😊 Chase is a great name too☺️

lilhuddy
thank you😁 if it's okay with you I'd like to get to know you:)

addibrock
okay:) what do you want to know?:)

lilhuddy
anything:) i'll start:)

lilhuddy
i'm 17 and my birthday is may 15th so I'll be 18 in a few months. i have 2 older sisters named Marlena and Karissa. I have 2 dogs named Ivy and Leia Rae. I live with my mom and dad and their names are Cole and Tamora. I was born in Stockton California but my family moved to North Carolina a couple of years ago and my best friend is named Payton:) wby gorgeous?:)

addibrock
i'm 16😊 my birthday is July 8th and i have 2 older brothers named Colby and Gage. i'm living with Colby and a few of his friends right now because my parents went on a trip around America and I couldn't go because of my grades in school so I'm living with Colby for a while. my parents names are Bob and Pat. I was born in Minneapolis Minnesota but I live in California. my best friends name is Anthony and that's about it:)

addibrock
i noticed that you didn't add that you are like a social media star:) is there a certain reason?

lilhuddy
well neither did you😉

addibrock
well you got me there lol

lilhuddy
haha, i didn't add that because i want people to see me as just a normal person and not some big social media star because every time i've told someone that i'm a social media star they end up sucking up and being a clout chaser and gold digger😕. wby?

addibrock
actually that's the same reason for me too ig😕 and since Colby is this somewhat huge celebrity a ton of girls always try to be my friend just so they can get closer to Colby then they end up not being my friend anymore once they either get closer to Colby or it just doesn't work out between them and Colby. that's kinda why I am really only friends with guys and that's really it.

lilhuddy
damn, that has to be tough:( sorry you that you've gone through that:(

lilhuddy
i know this is off topic but do you mind if I give you my number? It's kinda hard to see all of the messages i get on this app and I wanna make sure we can keep in contact:)

addibrock
of course, what's your number cutie?😊

lilhuddy
(704)123-4567 😊

addibrock
okay, I'll message you😁

lilhuddy
okay, i'll be waiting beautiful😊

addibrock
☺️

I press on the number that Chase gave me, I hold it down and press copy. I close out of the app and go to my messages app, I press the new message icon and paste the number. I type a message.
(213)765-4321: hey, is this Chase?
(704)123-4567: yeah, is this Addison?
(213)765-4321: yeah haha:)

I press of the info icon and press edit, I put in a contact name for Chase.

-Chase's POV-
I go to Addison's contact info and changer her contact name to 😍addison😍.

-Addison's POV-
I go to look up at my tv when my phone buzzes again in my hand, I look down at my phone and see another message from Chase.
😊chase😊: so what are you doing?:)
😍addison😍: nothing really, wby?:)
😊chase😊: watching netflix😁
😍addison😍: what show?😄

My bedroom door opens and I quickly shut my phone off and put it behind my back, I look at my door and see Anthony walk in.
Anthony: Hey.
Addison: Hi.
Anthony: Who are you texting? I saw you basically throw your phone behind your back. *laughs*

I blush and my cheeks turn red.
Addison: No one.
Anthony: *Laughs* Yeah okay. Like I believe that. You're literally blushing Addi. *laughs* Is it a boy? *laughs*
Addison: No Ant. *laughs*
Colby: Addison! Come downstairs!

Word Count ~ 1,035