33

*recap*
colby: it's going to be okay addi.
*end of recap*

a couple of days have passed by and i've tried texting and calling chase but he never answers, colby walks into my room with the guys following him. i look up from my phone and look at them.
colby: have you told chase yet?
addison: no.
jake: have you tried telling him yet?
addison: yeah.
sam: how did you try?
addison: i called and texted him but he won't answer me. he hates me and he has every reason to.
corey: i mean like not to be rude but i wouldn't want to talk to some girl if they did that to me.
colby: maybe try going to his house.
addison: i can't do that.
sam: why not?
addison: because i can't just show up at his house randomly after breaking up with him and not talking to him for months and what if he's with someone else know and the girl is over.
jake: he definitely doesn't have another girl over and he hasn't moved on addi.
addison: how do you know that?
corey: because we all can tell that he was deeply in love with you and he probably still is in love with you.
colby: go to his house and tell him. the longer he doesn't answer you means the longer you push it aside and that leads to you never telling him and he has a right to know that he's gonna be a dad. do you want a ride to his house?
addison: no. i'll drive myself.
colby: okay. also kat and tara stopped by a bit ago and left something on the counter and we already hooked it up in your car because we didn't think you would know how to set it up.

i roll my eyes.
jake: it's a car seat. for when the baby comes.
sam: dude. it was supposed to be a surprise. they literally told us not to say anything about it until she saw it.
jake: oops.
colby: get ready and go tell him addi.
addison: i am ready.
corey: a hoodie and sweatpants? *laughs*
addison: *laughs* yes. i don't need to dress up for anyone.

corey laughs again and they walk out of my room, i stand up off of my bed and slip a pair of shoes on. i grab my phone, wallet, and my car keys, i walk out of my room shutting the light off behind me. i walk downstairs to the front door, i open it and walk outside. i shut the door and walk over to my car, i unlock it and get in. i buckle in and start my car, i pull out of the driveway and start driving to chase's. when i get to chase's i park my car by the sidewalk, i look at his driveway and see ryland and nicks cars. i get out of my car and walk over to his front door, i knock on his door and look down at my feet. his front door opens a second later, i look up and see him. he looks at me.
chase: addison, wh-what are you doing here?
addison: can we talk? i know it's been a few months and i don't expect you to care or listen but i have a lot of explaining to do.
ryland: he doesn't want you anymore addison!
nick: you broke up with him and fucked up! he doesn't need you!
chase: shut up you two.

i look down at my feet again, chase walks outside shutting his front door behind him.
chase: ignore them. they're assholes.

i nod my head and look up at chase.
addison: chase i have so much to explain and why i ended it between us-
chase: why is there a baby car seat in the back of your car?
addison: i'll get to that in a second. i just want to start off by saying that i'm sorry. i'm sorry i broke up with you and ended it between us and-
chase: are you pregnant?
addison: i-
chase: don't try to lie or say no because it's kinda clear that you are pregnant. you have a baby car seat and i can see that your a little big through your hoodie.
addison: chase-
chase: is the baby mine? if it's not then you can definitely just leave now-
addison: yes i'm pregnant and yes it's yours. can you stop interrupting me now? i'm sorry i didn't tell you. i should've told you when i found out but i was scared so i thought breaking up with you was a better option instead of telling you.
chase: so you were just gonna have this baby and never tell me that i would be a dad? you really would've let this baby grow up not having a dad and not knowing who the dad is? that would've messed that kid up and it would mess me up. you can't keep me away like that addison.
addison: i know and i'm sorry. that's why i came over today to tell you.
chase: why were you scared to tell me?
addison: because i was afraid that you would leave me. i thought that if i broke up with you then it would save me from being hurt by you and then you couldn't break up with me when you found out so i broke up with you first.
chase: that's selfish of you, you know that right? you just assumed that i would leave you, i wouldn't do that to someone; especially you. if you really thought of me that way then there's clearly some issues.
addison: i know it's selfish and i'm sorry. i don't think of you that way i was just scared that there was a chance of you leaving me.
chase: i wouldn't leave you. i told you that night that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. that meant i wanted to be with you through everything you or i went through. that means pregnancy, wins, looses, everything. i wouldn't of ever left you.

word count - 1,029