24

-so i seem to get quite a few comments on these chapters asking me to "update" and "when are you gonna update?" i update every thursday and i won't update before that and i'll only update after that if i'm not done with the chapter just so everyone knows :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*recap*
chase: *laughs* yes i promise.
*end of recap*

addison: okay.

a couple of minutes go by, chase pulls the blankets over us more and we fall asleep. i wake up the next morning to chase pulling me closer to him, i open my eyes and yawn. i see him smiling at me.
chase: we should get up and get dressed. i think my parents made breakfast for us. *laughs*
addison: *yawns* okay.

i pull the blanket over me more and stretch, chase gets off of his bed and hands me a pair of shorts, a shirt, a bra, and a pair of underwear. he starts getting dressed, i sit up and get off of the bed. i quickly put my clothes on and we walk out of chase's room, we walk down the stairs to the kitchen. when we get to the kitchen we see his parents start to laugh a bit.
chase: why are you guys laughing?

they stop laughing and chase looks at them weirdly.
tamora: uh chase we just want to let you know that your air vent in your room connects to ours.
chase: okay? i don't see why that's important.
cole: just be safe.
chase: what the hell are you guys talking about?
tamora: cole you tell them.
cole: we now know that you are definitely not a virgin.

chase rolls his eyes and my cheeks turn red from embarrassment, i cover my face with my hands and chase grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.
tamora: just always remember that if you're gonna be sexually active that you need protection.
chase: we know.
cole: do you though? we could hear you guys last night and you said something about how you need to buy condoms so just always use protection.
tamora: i don't want you guys to make me a grandma yet. i'm too young for that still.
chase: oh my god.
tamora: just use protection you two. if she ends up getting pregnant then you guys will be screwed and taking care of a baby is really hard and difficult.
chase: we know. we're being safe.
cole: okay well don't get pregnant before you're married.
chase: we know.

a couple of days have gone by and we're almost home, ryland and nick are driving the uhaul truck while me and chase are driving his car back. they're in front of us while we're driving behind them, chase's phone starts ringing and he answers it. he puts it on speaker.
chase: hey.
ryland: hey me and nick are getting really tired and it's almost eight p.m.
chase: do you guys want find a hotel and stop there for the night and finish the drive home tomorrow?
ryland: yeah.
chase: alright. i'll have addi look up a hotel and have her send you one that we'll stay at for the night.
ryland: *yawns* okay.

ryland hangs up, chase sets his phone back down and i grab mine. i turn it on and go to the safari app, i search hotels up near us. once i find one i send it to nicks phone since ryland is driving.
chase: did you find one?
addison: yeah.

i quickly show chase the hotel, he looks back at the road.
chase: okay.

chase puts his hand on my thigh and he squeezes it a bit.
chase: i love you.
addison: i love you too.

i smile along with him, he starts tapping his fingers against the inside of my thigh and i start to feel butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks start turning red a bit. a couple of minutes go by and i start to fidget in my seat.
chase: are you good? *laughs*

i glare at chase a bit and he laughs again.
addison: you know what you did.

he laughs and moves his hand up more.
addison: chase stop.
chase: why?
addison: because it can't be fixed in the car.
chase: yes it can. *laughs*
addison: you can't do that and drive at the same time.
chase: you're seriously that needy already? it's only been a few minutes.
addison: shut up.
chase: *laughs* do you want help?
addison: is anyone behind us?
chase: no and my windows are tinted anyways.
addison: okay.
chase: grab a blanket from the back seat and unbuckle then
lay your seat back all the way.
addison: isn't that dangerous?
chase: *laughs* you said you wanted help. how else are you gonna get help?
addison: but you have to drive.
chase: do you understand how this is gonna work? *laughs*
addison: i'm starting to think it's definitely not what i thought.
chase: well hurry up and decide, we'll be getting to the hotel in about ten minutes.

i unbuckle my seatbelt and reach back into the backseat, i grab a blanket and lean my seat back. i cover myself with the blanket, i roll on my side and chase puts his hands underneath the waistband of my sweatpants and underwear. his phone starts ringing again, he slips his hand out of my pants and grabs his phone i sigh. he laughs again and smirks at me, he answers his phone and starts talking.
chase: hi mom.

around 7 minutes go by and he finally hangs up the phone, i sit my seat back up and buckle back in. i throw the blanket in the back seat, chase sets his phone down again.
chase: *laughs* you would've ended up coming in your pants and you would've been uncomfortable anyways.
addison: i'm uncomfortable either way.

chase rolls his eyes and laughs once again, few hours have gone by and it's now almost 12 a.m. we're in the hotel room, me and chase are sharing a bed while nick and ryland are sharing one. chase has his eyes closed trying fall asleep, he has his arms wrapped around my waist with my head laying down on his chest. i lift my head up to see if ryland and nick are sleeping, nick lets out a snore.

word count - 1,008