21

*recap*
addison: i love you so much too.
*end of recap*

i smile at him and he smiles back, we buckle in and he puts his hand on my knee and he pulls out of the driveway.
chase: we have to go get ryland and nick.
addison: okay.

around 8 hours have gone by and we're in reno nevada now, me and chase are in one room while nick and ryland are in another room. i walk out of the bathroom wearing my pajamas, i shut the door behind me. i see chase laying down on the bed watching tv, i walk over to him and climb on top of him so i'm straddling his thighs. he looks up at me and smiles, he wraps his arms around my hips.
chase: whatcha doing?

i shrug my shoulders, i lean down and kiss him. he kisses me back, i start to grind on him a little bit. he lets out a short gasp, he starts kissing me again. he moves his hands down to my butt, he squeezes it and i jolt forward a little bit. i let out a quiet moan, i feel chase's bulge start to grow. i pull away from chase and look at him, he looks back at me.
addison: chase?
chase: yeah?
addison: i think i'm ready.
chase: you think?
addison: no that's not what i meant. i meant i'm ready.
chase: really?
addison: yeah.
chase: okay.

he smiles and i smile back at him, i lean back down and start kissing him again. he kisses back and moves his hands up to my waist, he flips us over so he's on top.
chase: are you positive you want to do this? 'cause we don't have to if you're not ready.
adddison: i'm positive i want to. i'm ready.
chase: okay.

he leans his head down to my neck, he starts kissing it and leaving hickeys behind. i wrap my arms around his neck, he pulls away from my neck and starts kissing me. i kiss him back and he takes his shirt off, i start to feel butterflies in my stomach as he takes my shirt off along with my bra. he throws my shirt and bra on the ground, chase pulls away from the kiss and looks down at my chest. my cheeks start heating up and they turn red, i go to cover my breasts with my arms. chase grabs my arms and pushes them down, he looks up at me and smiles once again.
chase: you're so gorgeous.

he leans his head back down and starts kissing me again, i kiss him back. he pulls his basketball shorts down and kicks them off of his ankles onto the floor, i grab my shorts and push them down my legs. chase leans his head down again and starts giving me more hickeys, he bites down on my neck a little bit and i let out a moan. he smiles against my neck and continues to leave hickeys, my shorts fall off of my ankles and onto the floor. he starts kissing down my body leaving hickeys behind, i tense up under his touch. i tangle my fingers in his hair, he comes back up to my face. he leans his forehead against mine.
addison: i love you.
chase: i love you too.

i smile again, he smiles and kisses me. i kiss back, he pulls away a few seconds later. i move my arms away from him
addison: do we have protection?
chase: did you bring any?
addison: no. i didn't think i would be ready to do this so i didn't get any. did you?
chase: no. i didn't know this would be happening. i can see if nick or ryland have some?

my cheeks go red and i shake my head no.
chase: *laughs* why?
addison: because then they're gonna know.
chase: so?
addison: i don't want anyone to know.
chase: why? are you embarrassed?
addison: no. i just don't wanna risk colby somehow finding out.
chase: you're almost eighteen. you can do what you want.
addison: i know.
chase: i love you but i don't think we'll be able to do it until we get some protection babe. 
addison: can't you pull out?
chase: *laughs* it's not as easy as you think.

i let out a short laugh.
chase: we could get plan b in the morning?
addison: does it work?
chase: it reduces the chances by like eighty percent of you getting pregnant.
addison: okay.
chase: so do want to still do it or do you want to wait?
addison: i still want to do it.
chase: okay.

he smiles once again and kisses me, i kiss him back. he pulls the blanket over us, i wrap my arms back around him. he pulls his underwear down along with mine, he pumps his member a few times and lines up with me.
chase: are you ready?
addison: yeah.
chase: are you sure?
addison: i'm sure.
chase: okay.

chase pushes into me a bit, it starts to feel like my heart is beating out of my chest. he continues to push into me, tears gather in my eyes and i start to feel a little bit of pain.
chase: are you okay?

i nod my head.
chase: are you sure?
addison: yeah.
chase: okay.

he kisses me and i kiss back.
chase: don't focus on the pain down there, just focus on me.
addison: okay.

i kiss him back and a couple of minutes go by and i feel a sharp pain, i pull away from the kiss and let out a gasp.
chase: it's okay.
addison: are you in?

chase laughs and nods his head.
chase: yeah. i'll let you adjust for a little bit. tell me when you're ready.

i nod my head and we lay there for a second so i can adjust to chase.
addison: you can start moving a little bit.
chase: okay.

word count - 1,001