6

*Recap*
I walk over to my light switch and turn it off, I turn off my music and lay in my bed and fall asleep a little bit later.
*End Of Recap*

A few days have gone by and it's now Sunday which means I'm meeting Chase today, right now I'm in my bathroom getting ready while Anthony is laying down on my bed watching tv. I start putting on my mascara.
Addison: Maybe I should put on more makeup.
Anthony: Addison you're fine. You don't even need makeup.
Addison: But maybe Chase will think I need more makeup.
Anthony: No. Just do your normal routine. Mascara, eyeliner, chapstick and lip gloss.
Addison: But what if he thinks I'm ugly and he doesn't like me?
Anthony: Addison he will like you. I promise.

I hear footsteps walking towards me.
Addison: But what if-
Anthony: Addison, enough "what if's".

Anthony walks into my bathroom, he grabs my makeup out of my hands and sets it on my counter. He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him, he hugs me.
Anthony: You're beautiful. You don't need to impress anyone. If Chase doesn't like the way you look then that's his problem because you're gorgeous. It will be his loss. Okay?

I hug Anthony back and smile.
Addison: Thanks Ant.
Anthony: Of course. Now hurry up. We have to get to the airport soon.
Addison: Okay.

Me and Anthony pull away from the hug and he smiles at me, he walks out of my bathroom. I grab my chapstick and lipgloss and quickly put it on, I set it back down and walk out of my bathroom shutting the light off behind me. I put my shoes on and grab my phone and wallet, I go to walk out of my room.
Anthony: Grab your hoodie or jacket.
Addison: I don't need it.
Anthony: It's raining. Grab it.
Addison: I don't need it. I'm fine.
Anthony: Fine. Freeze your ass off.

I roll my eyes and we walk out of my room shutting the light off behind us, we walk downstairs. I go to grab my keys off of the key hook.
Anthony: I'll drive.
Addison: Are you sure?
Anthony: Yes. *laughs* Let's go.
Colby: Hey were you guys going? Why are you all dressed up Addi?
Addison: I-I uh-
Anthony: Go. Just go.

I nod my head and open the front door, me and Anthony walk outside. Before Anthony closes the door Colby says something.
Colby: Hey Addison where are you guys going?
Anthony: Nowhere. *laughs*

Anthony shuts the door and we run to his car, when we get to his car he unlocks it and we get in. Colby opens the front door and starts walking to Anthony's car with a confused look on his face, before Colby gets to the car Anthony drives off. He starts driving to the airport, I start fiddling with my fingers.
Anthony: Don't be nervous-
Addison: I'm not.
Anthony: Yeah you are. When you get nervous you start fiddling with your fingers and you interrupt people.
Addison: No I don't.
Anthony: Yes you do.

A few seconds go by.
Addison: I guess I am kinda nervous. I'm scared that he won't like me and I'm scared his family won't like me either.
Anthony: I mean like I would be kinda nervous if I was meeting a complete stranger-
Addison: He's not a complete stranger Ant. We've FaceTimed almost every day and we talk every day and we know a lot about each other.
Anthony: So then why are you nervous? Chase could be your soulmate. You shouldn't be nervous.
Addison: I don't know. It's just nerve racking I guess.

Anthony nods his head and we arrive at the airport 20 minutes later, Anthony parks his car and we get out. We start walking up to the airport doors, I cross my arms and start rubbing my upper arms.
Anthony: Here.

I look to my side and see Anthony handing me my hoodie, I uncross my arms and grab it. I smile at him and put it on.
Addison: Thanks.
Anthony: You're welcome. I knew you would get cold so I grabbed it on our way out.
Addison: You don't know if I would've gotten cold or not.
Anthony: Yes I do. We've been best friends for seven years. I know you and I know how you react and when you say you don't need something you actually end up needing it. *laughs*

I laugh and we walk into the airport, we walk over to the area where people come off of the planes. 15 minutes pass by and I turn around and face Anthony.
Addison: I'm scared.
Anthony: Why?
Addison: Anthony lets just leave.
Anthony: *Laughs* No.
Addison: I'm nervous and I'm scared. This was a bad idea. Can we just-
Anthony: Too late. There he is.

I turn my head and see Chase walking out of the tunnel, I turn back and face Anthony. My face goes pale and my heart drops down to my stomach.
Addison: I'm gonna throw up.
Anthony: Addison you are fine. I promise. Don't throw up. You know if you throw up then I'm gonna throw up so don't throw up.

A few seconds go by.
Anthony: You better put yourself together real quick. He's literally like ten feet away from us and he sees us.
Addison: Anthony I'm scared.
Anthony: *Laughs* Put yourself together.

Anthony grabs my shoulders and turns me around, I fling my hands up to my mouth and I blush. Chase smiles and drops his stuff on the ground, Anthony pushes me forward. Chase starts running to me and I run to him, when I get over to Chase he picks me up and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I lay my head on his shoulder. Tears gather in my eyes and I feel him smile against my head, I smile and he sets me down a few minutes later.

Word Count - 1,015