54

*recap*
he wraps his arms around my waist, i grab his wrists and push his arms and hands away from me.
*end of recap*

he grabs my waist again, he tightens his grip and pulls me back towards him. he puts one of his legs over mine, i grab his wrists.
chase: addi.

he tightens his grip again and i push his hands off of me.
chase: addison.

i grab his thigh and push his leg off of me, i sit up and he grabs my arm.
chase: talk to me. tell me what's going on.

he sits up and i get off of the bed, he tightens his grip around my arm and pulls me back. i turn around and he looks at me, he pulls me back again. i glare at him and bring my hand up to his face and slap him, he lets go of my arm and grabs his cheek. he looks up at me with rage in his eyes, he immediately gets off of the bed. tears prick in my eyes and i run towards the bedroom door, he runs after me. i open the bedroom door and run down the stairs towards the kitchen, chase walks into the kitchen.
chase: are you for fuckin real right now?! you really just hit me!

i blink and tears start falling down my cheeks.
chase: why are you crying?! you're the one that keeps fucking up! you're the only one that has fucked up in this relationship! it started by you leaving!
addison: stop! w-we said we would never bring that u-up!
chase: oh now you're gonna fucking communicate with me?!
addison: chase just leave me alone!
chase: why?! so you can pack your shit and leave again?!

i start crying.
addison: *crying* i'm n-not gonna leave! we said we wouldn't talk about that ever a-again! it was years ago and i'm sorry! i've said it so much in the past years but i can't change it now! i haven't left since then so why can't you trust me?! i wouldn't do that and i wish i never did that! it's not fair f-for you to bring it up every t-time!
chase: okay fine! tell me about earlier and how if you got pregnant again there's a chance it could kill you!
addison: *crying* it's only a sixty forty percent chance!
chase: forty is still too high for a chance of you dying addison! i can't do this life without you and i don't want to do this life without you! you're my soulmate and the person i love and i can't loose you! i don't care if we have a big family or not but as long as you're apart of it i'm okay with anything!
addison: *crying* you're not thinking of m-me! chase the feeling of knowing you possibly can't have another baby without it killing you is a terrible fucking f-feeling! but then hearing there is still somewhat of a chance you're willing to take it because all you want is just one more baby! i get that you're scared but i'm scared t-too but i'm willing to risk it for just one m-more!
chase: but wh-what happens if you die and then i'm here left alone with two six year olds and a newborn! they won't have a mom! you need to think how it would affect the boys if you died! how would it affect c-colby?! me?! everyone?!
addison: *crying* ch-chase-
chase: addi no! we're not having another baby! we're not gonna risk you dying!
addison: *crying* if i'm pregnant yes we are!
chase: what are you- wait! you did that on purpose! addison you tricked me into this! you knew if you told me before then i wouldn't have risked it! are you fucking serious right now! you better fucking hope that test is negative because you will be getting an abortion if you are pregnant!
addison: *crying* no i'm not! it's my b-body!
chase: you're really okay with killing yourself for a baby that you won't even be able to be around for because you'll be dead?!

i look at chase and my mouth drops a bit, i swallow the lump in my throat. i walk up the stairs to the bedroom, i shut and lock the door behind me again. i lay back down on the bed, i hug a pillow to my chest. there's a knock on the door.
addison: *crying* g-go away.
chase: *sighs* addi-
addison: *crying* i said to go a-away.
chase: please? just open the door. i'm sorry i got pissed off and yelled. i'm scared to loose you. i don't want to loose you, i love you and i don't wanna risk having another baby because i don't wanna risk loosing you. i need you, i wouldn't be where i am and who i am without you. addi i love you and i'm not mad i-i just want you to see it from my eyes and how it would effect me and the boys if we did loose you. i still remember that feeling i got the day i messaged you and you replied back and the day you kissed me when we first met and you got scared and left and i asked you to be my girlfriend that very night and if i knew that would lead us here; i would send you that message in every life because you are my person and i-i can't loose you. we've had our ups and downs but we've gotten through it. we were made for each other and i don't wanna spend the rest of my life without my soulmate. you're still young and it's not your time yet. please just think more about the decision you're making if you are pregnant. that's all i ask. please?

i let out a breath and wipe my eyes, i don't say anything. i start to calm down.
chase: please say something? anything so i know you're okay?
addison: go away c-cole.
chase: *sighs* i really fucked up. i'm sorry addi. i love you.

word count - 1.040