31

*recap*
i walk up to his front door and knock on it, it opens a second later.
*end of recap*

he peeks his head out and looks at me, he steps in front of the door and opens it more. i walk inside, he shuts the door behind me. he looks at me and i look back at him, his eyes are red and bloodshot like he's been crying. i set the box of his stuff down on the island.
addison: i just came to give you your stuff.
chase: oh. okay.

his voice comes out raspy.
chase: i've been struggling packing your stuff so just give me a couple of minutes and i'll go pack it now.

i nod my head and he walks upstairs to his room, i sit down on one of the chairs at the island. i look down at my hands and start messing with them, tears gather in my eyes. a couple of minutes go by and i hear his bedroom door shut, i quickly blink away the tears and he walks down the stairs.
chase: you don't need to be nervous.
addison: i'm not.
chase: yeah you are. you look down and mess with your fingers and hands when you're nervous.
addison: oh. sorry.

i lift my head up and stand up, chase hands me a box and i grab it. i go to walk to the front door.
chase: hey uh you didn't happen to find a black velvet box thing while you were packing my stuff did you? i can't find it.
addison: yeah. it's on top of everything else in the box.
chase: okay. did you open it?
addison: yeah. i'm sorry. i shouldn't have opened it. it wasn't my business. i was just curious when i found it. it was in one of your hoodies i took last week.
chase: oh. you really don't want to take the ring and work this out? i love you. please don't leave me?

tears gather in my eyes again and my heart drops down to my chest from just hearing him say that.
addison: i-i love you too chase but this is what i need to do right now.

chase nods his head.
chase: oh okay. i understand that.

a frown appears on chase's face and tears prick his eyes, i open the front door and walk outside. before i shut the door all the way i hear chase start to cry, tears threaten to fall from my eyes and i shut the door. i walk over to my car and get in it, i put my stuff on my passenger seat and buckle in. i pull out of the driveway and wipe my eyes, i start driving to anthony's. when i get to his house i pull into his driveway, i shut my car off and get out of it. i walk up to the front door and knock on it, the door opens a second later.
mrs.reeves: well hi addison. how are you?
addison: i'm okay. how are you guys?
mrs.reeves: we're good.
mr.reeves: anthony is upstairs in his room.
addison: okay. thank you.

they open the door wider and i walk in, they shut the door and i run up the stairs to anthony's room. i knock on his door.
anthony: come in.

i open his door and walk in, i shut the door behind me. he turns his head and looks at me, he takes his headset off and stands up from his chair. he walks over to me and hugs me, i hug him back. i start crying.
addison: *crying* h-he started crying when i left and i-i completely lost it. anthony i made such a bad mistake. i-i should've just told him.
anthony: you still have time to tell him addi. you have time to fix everything.
addison: *crying* i know i'm just scared. if i tell him and he doesn't want a k-kid then he's going to leave me a-anyways. i know that i'm messing up but i have never been m-more scared to tell someone something.
anthony: i know and i understand that. it's hard right now but with time it will get easier. me and avani will always be here for you.
addison: *crying* thank you ant.

a couple of minutes go by and we pull away from the hug and i start to calm down.
anthony: your bag is on the couch.
addison: okay. thank you.

i walk over to his couch and grab my bag, he opens his bedroom door and we walk downstairs. we walk outside to my car, i open my door and put my bag in the passenger seat next to my box. i turn around so me and anthony are facing each other.
anthony: so what does this mean for the sway house? are you not gonna move in anymore?
addison: i think it would be a lot of fun but i can't move in now. i'm gonna have a baby in like nine months and i don't think i should have a baby and live with you guys because the baby might wake everyone up and-
anthony: addi we wouldn't mind you moving in with your baby when he or she is born. if anything we would love for you to do that and we can all help you.
addison: yeah but when you guys want to have a party or something you wouldn't be able to be really loud and i'm not even going to lie but i don't fully trust bryce with a baby. *laughs*
anthony: *laughs* i agree with that. just think it over and let us know.
addison: okay. i'm going to get going.
anthony: alright. bye.
addison: bye.

i get in my car shutting the door behind me, anthony walks into his house and i pull out of the driveway and start driving home. when i get home i grab my stuff and get out of my car, i walk inside and walk up to my room. i set everything down on the ground and take my shoes off, i lay down on my bed and start watching tv.

word count - 1,038