29

*recap*
anthony: i think he would be perfectly okay with having kids since he said he would spend the rest of his life with you.
*end of recap*

addison: he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me but he didn't say anything about kids so i don't think he wants to have kids.
avani: you're really gonna have this baby and have him or her grow up without a dad and not knowing who their dad is? everyone needs a dad in their life addi.
anthony: yeah and do you know how hard it is going to be a single teen mom when your whole life is basically out on social media? chase is going to find out sooner or later that he has a kid rather it's before or after the kid is born. chase would be a great dad. we see the way he treated you and we have no doubt that he wouldn't be a good dad.
addison: i don't want this baby growing up not knowing who their dad is but i can't tell chase. if he doesn't want kids he would've left anyways and it's too late to tell him now. everything me and him had is gone now. it's all over and it's all ruined. i know he's going to find out sooner or later but when that time comes i'll figure out how to deal with it then. i understand what i'm doing and i know it's wrong not to tell chase but if you guys were in my position you would know how i feel and understand why i'm doing what i'm doing.
avani: we understand addi. it's hard and it's going to be hard. we will be here for you every step of the way and we will support you and if you need anything we're going to be here for you.
addison: thank you guys.
anthony: of course. are you staying here tonight or are you going home?
addison: what time is it?

avani grabs her phone out of her pocket and turns it on.
avani: it's eight-

avani gets interrupted by my phone ringing, i grab it from my pocket and see that colby is calling me. i answer the call and put it to my ear.
addison: h-hello?
colby: i'm gonna say this once and only once and i better see you in fifteen minutes; get your ass home now.
addison: colby-
colby: i'll see in fifteen addison lee.

he hangs up and i put my phone back in my pocket.
addison: i have to go. colby is pissed about something and he wants me home now.
anthony: okay. bye.
addison: bye.

i open his front door and walk outside, i shut the door behind me and unlock my car. i walk over to it and get in, i pull out of the driveway and start driving home. when i get home i pull into the driveway and shut my car off, i take the keys out of the ignition and get out. i lock my car and walk inside, i shut the door and take my shoes off.
colby: addison! come to your room now!

i sigh and walk up the stairs to my room, i walk into my room and see colby standing by my bed with his arms crossed. i notice a small white box in one of his hands.
colby: i am going to try to be calm about this but it's hard, are you pregnant?

my face goes pale.
addison: no.
colby: are you sure?
addison: yes.
colby: then why did i find a pregnancy box in your bathroom and where are the tests?
addison: what were you doing in my bathroom?
colby: sam needed hairspray so he asked if you had some and i told him maybe so he came to your bathroom to see if you had any hairspray and he saw this box sitting on the counter. where are the tests?
addison: i'm not pregnant so it doesn't matter where they are.
colby: addi just tell me where the tests are.
addison: they're in the trash at anthony's.
colby: why at anthony's?
addison: i used them then i had to go over to anthony's so i didn't look at them until i got to anthony's house and since they were negative i just threw them away.
colby: you're completely being honest with me and telling me the truth right? you're not pregnant?
addison: yes i'm telling you the truth and no i'm not pregnant.
colby: okay. well i can't tell you what to do since you're almost eighteen and you clearly did things anyways but please just be safe addison. i can't tell you how you should love your life but you should've waited a couple years until you were married or something. chase didn't pressure you or anything, did he?
addison: no. he didn't pressure me colby. it was mutual and it was something we both wanted.
colby: just please use protection and be safe. okay?
addison: okay. we will.

colby uncrosses his arms and hands me the pregnancy box, i walk into my bathroom and throw the box in the trash. i walk out of my bathroom.
colby: i'm going to bed, i'll see you in the morning.
addison: okay. goodnight.
colby: goodnight.

colby walks out of my room shutting the door behind him, an hour goes by and i'm laying on my bed watching tv. i turn my lamp off and pull the blankets over me more, i yawn and fall asleep a few minutes later.

word count - 938