Preference #10: PDA

Damon Salvatore: 

Damon Salvatore: 

He loves showing everyone that you're his. His hand is always around your waist, and if it's not, he glares at any boy, or any girl for that matter, who gets too close to you. You don't actually make-out in public, but peck each others lips every so often. However, when he gets jealous, he starts a make-out session no matter where you are. 

Stefan Salvatore: 

He tries to always be by your side. Your favourite kind of PDA is hand holding, so you're always holding hands, or pinkies when it's especially hot in the day. Sometimes when you're in a place where he worries it may not be the safest, he latches to your side, his hand on your hip so that no one approaches any of you. 

Klaus Mikaelson: 

He loves showering you with love no matter where you are. He is always kissing your cheek, grabbing your hand, or right by your side. However, when he is trying to be intimidating, he doesn't dare show his softer side, which annoys you, but you understand. But then again, when you two are just strolling around the city, he is extremely affectionate. 

Elijah Mikaelson: 

He doesn't want to make you uncomfortable, so the only things you do is hold hands, and the occasional peck on the cheek. He is also not very comfortable with leaving you to wonder away from him, due to the fact that you were in cahoots with the original, so he tries to always be next to you, a hand on your lower back to let you know he was there. 

Jeremy Gilbert: 

He is very PDA-friendly. He gets jealous very easily, and literally almost growls when a guy goes too far with you. Since you don't feel comfortable with too much PDA in public, the most he does is keep you close to him, with an arm around your torso. He also sometimes kisses you softly on the lips.

Kai Parker: 

He loves giving you kisses and cuddles every second of the day, so when you two go out together, it sometimes gets difficult. He's always holding your hand, and kissing it, including your forehead, cheeks, lips, shoulder, and arms. You keep trying to tell him to calm down, but he doesn't want to, and secretly, you love it. 

Kol Mikaelson: 

Of course, Kol being Kol, he absolutely LOVES PDA. He doesn't go as far as having sex with you in a public area, like the bathroom or the back of a library, but it might as well be that. He's always grabbing, kissing, and in some embarrassing cases for you, squeezing. Yet he's trying to bring it doesn't for you, since he knows you don't like it. So sometimes, he manages to keep it to a minimum of hand holding and kissing.