REQUESTED: Jeremy

Requested by:MrSMOLDERHOLDER06

You go on a camping trip together, and are in the same tent.

The bus was stinky to say the least. The smell of 50 students sweat and good mixed with the strange leathery and ketchup smell of the bus. 

I didn't understand how anyone else was handling it. Actually, I was bound to have it worse, due to my stronger sense of smell because I was a werewolf. 

Ugh, why was I in school again? 

I was also extremely bored. My phone was dead, so I couldn't listen to music, and I couldn't read without getting very dizzy and nauseous. 

I heard a laugh and peered behind me to see Jeremy laughing. I tried not to smile myself. Why did I have to have a major crush on my best friends little brother!?

We were in the same grade, and I had met Elena and all her other friends one day when they were at the grill. But I didn't know how she would react to my feelings for him. 

And so I rested my head against the window, trying not to get annoyed at my itchy face when the bus was vibrating my whole body. 

Eventually I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up to our teacher yelling at us to get out of the bus. 

I grabbed my bags and practically pranced out of the bus, inhaling the fresh and nature scent. 

Then I tried to convince myself that this camping trip was going to be okay, but with no avail. 

I just really hated camping. 

"Alright, let's start setting up the tents, and then we can decide who sleeps in which one!" the teacher instructed, and we all started teaming up to put up the tents. 

30 minutes later, we were done, and flopped on the grass, trying to regain our breath. 

"Get up!" our teacher yelled in annoyance, and I groaned as I made myself stand on my tired legs. 

"Now, I've written all of your names in this bowl, and people are going to come up one by one and pick their partner to sleep with! I don't care if you're teamed up with the other gender, we are mature people!" he announced, and I tried not to roll my eyes at his unprofessional ways.

I ended up being at the back of the line and waited impatiently for my turn. But before I could make it to the bowl, Jeremy walked up to me, showing me his paper. 

My eyes widened. It was my name. Which meant we were going to have to share the same tent overnight. 

Kill me now please. 

"Y/N, looks like you and I are gonna get to know each other a whole lot better," he commented, and walked to a tent, expecting me to follow him. 

I was still stuck standing in the grass, my mouth falling open as my stomach churned in anxiety, and okay, maybe a little excitement.