Preference #11: What turns you both on

WARNING: Mentions of SEX! (not detailed)

Damon Salvatore: 

He gets extremely turned on when you wear skinny jeans. He loves looking at your butt. Especially in the dark skinny jeans. But he especially loves it when you wear bootcuts. He thinks it  accentuates your figure, and he adores it.

You get turned on when he gets dominant and protective. You feel extremely safe with him, but you find it really hot when he gets jealous. Obviously not a toxic jealous, but one where you know he loves you. 

Stefan Salvatore: 

He gets turned on when you wear his clothes, more specifically, his boxers and T-shirts. It isn't even out of your way, since they are really comfortable and smell like him. But he loves how big they are on you, and relishes smelling his scent on you. 

You get really turned on when he feeds. You know that it is scary, but you never get to see that darker side of him. So when he found this out, his time in bed with you (A/N: Wink Wink) got a little more freaky, which you immensely enjoyed. 

Klaus Mikaelson: 

What turns him on is when you threaten his enemies. He loves it when you take control (A/N: In other places as well HEHE) and finds it extremely hot that others are actually then scared of you. He also loves it when you tie your hair up in a ponytail, because it accentuates you neck, which is one of his favourite body parts on you. 

What turns you on is when he gets all soft and fluffy with you. It's silly, but you love seeing him paint, with his little tongue hanging out as he concentrates on getting it perfectly. His tattoos are also very hot for you to look at, and outline in bed. 

Elijah Mikaelson: 

What turns him on is when you don't wear makeup. He loves seeing your natural beauty, which he claims you have against your protests. He also loves it when you sing and dance your heart. Even though it's always in sweats, crazy hair, and on the couch, he finds it crazy hot.

You love it when he wears clothes other than a suit, which is actually more often than one might think. Of course, he has to keep up his reputation outside in public, but he doesn't sleep in one! Okay, he has suit pajamas, but he has others too! You find it extremely attractive when he wears sweatpants. 

Jeremy Gilbert: 

He gets very turned on when you work out, especially because you're wearing minimal clothing. (A/N: Sigh, hormonal boys). He thinks it's very hot when you get all worked up and sweaty, which you enjoy since your massive amounts of sweat is one of your insecurities. 

What turns you on is when he is training for his hunting skills. This is also because he is shirtless, and had gained MANY muscles over the months of training. You also love it because, honestly, who wouldn't love watching a hot guy work out! 

Kai Parker: 

He gets extremely turned on when you stretch in front of him. It shows him how flexible you can really be (A/N: Wink Wink). Also, you're wearing leggings and he loves your legs and butt. Maybe that's the only difference that he and Damon has. 

You get turned on when he practices his magic, and there is just something so hot about him screaming "MOTUS". But you're sure the other girls would agree, which you're not so happy about. 

Kol Mikaelson: 

What turns him on is when you wear your hair open, because he thinks it frames your already beautiful face. He also loves when you wear a bathing suit, especially a bikini. However, he's not so happy that there are also many other dudes looking at you in awe (A/N: CAUSE THAT BODY IS SMASHING GIRL!)

What turns you on is when he gets angry at others. That sounds a little mean, but the biceps in his arm always swell in size, and his veins sometimes show under his eyes, which is very hot in your opinion. And yes, you have accepted that you need a therapist.