Imagine #12: Klaus

You go on a road trip together, and have to spend a night at a motel ;)

"And why exactly do I have to go with you?" I asked incredulously, falling backwards on the couch. 

"Because, my dear Y/N, you are friends with Stefan, and can get information out of him," Klaus explained. "So, pack your stuff. We are going back to Mystic falls."

I groaned. "But it's literally a 14 hour drive!!" 

"And that's why we'll be making a stop 7 hours in," he added, as if it were obvious. 

"But why would I help you?" I questioned, sending him a look.

"Because if you don't, I'll kill you," Klaus said matter-of-factly. 

I rolled my eyes. "This is gonna be such a great car ride," I said sarcastically, and went upstairs to start packing.

"And how did you even have the keys to my house?" I yelled from the top of the stairs. 

"I didn't. You might have to replace your door," Klaus replied cheekily. 

"KLAUS!" 

"Just joking!" he said quickly, probably fearing for his life. 

∆ ∆ ∆

"I'M SO BORED! When do we get there?" I asked, irritating Klaus even more.

"I swear Y/N, if you do not shut your mouth, I will kill everyone you love," he growled, his hands tightening on the steering wheel. 

"Ya know, these death threats are getting kinda old," I commented innocently. "But really, when do we get there?" 

He breathed in deeply, closing his eyes. "We are 4 hours and 30 minutes away from the motel," he sighed. 

"A motel? Seriously?" I grimaced. 

"Yes. You'll have to stay in a motel for the night princess," he mimicked. 

"Ugh whatever. I'm listening to my music," I said, turned to the side. 

Eventually I drifted off to sleep, and was woken up my Klaus shaking me gently. 

"We're there. Get up," he sang, unbuckling my seatbelt for me.

I grunted and fell out of the car. 

"Stop laughing!" I called from the floor, Klaus's obnoxious laughter filling my ears. 

Pulling myself up, I grabbed my stuff and stalked past him, into the entrance of the murky motel. 

It was 20:00 and so it would still be a couple of hours before I would get into bed. And so I decided to explore the area, getting quite bored after only 1 hour. 

Now it was 21:00, and I slowly made my way back to my room. 

Klaus better have chosen a good room, I thought to myself.