REQUESTED: Elijah

Requested by: kayla_cruz2019

You're married to Elijah, and in a battle with other vampires. You unleash your secret powers (similar to scarlet witch) to defeat them.

"What's wrong?" I asked desperately, following after Elijah as he ran down the stairs. 

"They're here," he muttered, stringing his hands through his normally made hair. 

"We defeated them," Klaus growled angrily, but Elijah shook his head. 

"Niklaus, you forget that these vampires had friends who were probably not happy to learn we destroyed their territory," Elijah explained, a strange calm. 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's bloody show them who's boss," Rebekah yelled, marching past them. 

"REBEKAH! Wait!" Klaus yelled. "There's hundreds of them out there."

My eyes widened. 

"What are you guys talking about?" I barked. 

"Y/N, you need to stay inside okay, you're vulnerable as a human, and I don't want you getting hurt," Elijah pleaded, planting his hands on my shoulders. 

I looked desperately to Klaus. 

"Will you tell me what's going on?" I asked. 

"It's nothing you need to worry about Y/N–" Klaus began, but Rebekah cut him off rudely. 

" It's just that we potentially made a few hundred enemies with super ancient vampires."

"WHAT?" I screeched angrily, shaking Elijah's hands off and putting my hands on my hips.

"Stay. Here." Elijah ordered dominantly, and left with his siblings. 

I stood there in shock for a few seconds, before I heard yelling outside. 

I gritted my teeth angrily. I needed to help them! I knew I couldn't do much, but I just needed to do something! I could be brave for once. 

I was sick of sitting on the sidelines, worrying myself sick if one of them got hurt. Deep down, I knew Elijah couldn't die, but that didn't mean I was angry when he came home. 

I clenched my fists and stomped outside to see Rebekah, Klaus, and Elijah, in deep combat with too many vampires to count. 

No one had noticed me yet, and so I was able to analyse the battlefield, until I saw something that made my eyes widen.

The vampires in the very back were carrying something in, a stake with silver and white cracks embedding the wood. 

My stomach dropped. 

The white oak stake. 

They were planning on killing one of them! I couldn't let that happen.