Preference #8: What he only lets you do

Damon Salvatore:

Damon Salvatore:

He allows you to drive his car, which he is VERY protective about. But that was only until you almost crashed it. Now he never lets you drive, but still allows you to sit in the front seat with him. He also lets you drink from the same bourbon stash as him, and loves it when you were his leather jackets.

Stefan Salvatore:

He lets you help him with his bloodlust, and trusts you the most to catch him when he falls of the wagon again. You help him with human blood, and even let him drink small rations of yours. He also lets you read his diary, which is very intimate and precious to him. But he likes knowing that you know his secrets, and then you tell him yours.

Klaus Mikaelson:

He lets you into his gallery of artwork, and allows you to view all of his paintings at your leisure. You love having him paint you, and you are the only model he ever paints. He also only ever opens up to you about his insecurities, hopes, dreams, and fears. He only trusts you to keep his inner and most dark secrets.

Elijah Mikaelson:

He only lets you choose his suits for him, no matter what style or color, though he does have some objections on price and quality of fabric. And when he is in a particularly happy mood, he even lets you pick out a casual outfit for him. Once, and he preached that it would be the last, you got him into sweatpants and a hoodie.

Jeremy Gilbert:

He only lets you workout and run with him. He is very focused on sports and getting fit, and normally likes being alone during his WODs and runs. However, he loves running and doing sports with you now that you're a couple, and it is quality time that you two spend with one another.

Kai Parker:

You're the only one that can talk to him about his childhood and anything related to the Gemini Coven. He doesn't dare open up to anyone except you. You are also the only one that can push, prod, and yell at him. He wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who disrespected or annoyed him, but he likes it when you challenge him.

Kol Mikaelson:

You're the only girlfriend that he has taken to fancy and important events, such as the various balls and dinners that his family hosts. He has never had such an important significant other to actually commit to. He enjoys it when you come with him to his family dinners and immensely likes it that you get along well with the family.

∆ ∆ ∆

A/N: Hey! I just wanted to say....

OMG! ALMOST 700 VIEWS?? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Also, thanks so much for 106 votes!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!