Preference #13: He finds out you can...

Damon Salvatore (SING): 

"SOARING! FLYING! THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REEEAACHHH! IF WE'RE TRYING! OH WE'RE BREAKING FREE! YEAH WE'RE BREAKING FREE!" I sang at the top of my lungs. 

I was currently jumping on the Salvatore's couch, and singing along to my playlist which I was playing on the massive stereo. 

Of course, was under the impression that I was home alone, because Damon was going out to buy some bourbon, and Stefan was hanging out with Elena. 

But little did I know, that Damon had come home early, because he couldn't find anything to his liking. He was currently leaning against the door frame, watching me throw myself around the room and sing my heart out. 

I was so distracted that I didn't even notice. 

"CAN YOU FEEL IT BUILDING? LIKE A WAVE THE OCEAN CAN'T CONTROL. CONNECTED BY YOUR FEE–" I broke off with a gasp as Damon almost toppled over trying to contain his laughter. 

"DAMON! When did you get here?" I shrieked and jumped off of the couch. 

"A couple minutes ago," he panted out between laughs. 

"Gosh this is so humiliating!" I whined, blushing furiously. 

"No! I'm not laughing because it was bad. I'm laughing because I haven't seen you THIS pumped up since we saw that kid fall in a ditch!" he chuckled. 

"I didn't know you could sing Y/N, you're really good!"

"Um, thanks," I mumbled, secretly very pleased with his compliment. 

"C'mon, let's go get something to eat, and maybe you can sing for me when we get back," he asked slyly. 

I hit his shoulder and started walking to the door. 

"I don't like singing in front of anyone!" I told him indignantly. 

"Not even for you amazingly dashing and handsome boyfriend?" he cooed, walking after me. 

"NOPE!"

Stefan Salvatore (DANCE): 

Did I ever mention how FREAKING BIG the Salvatore House is? They could literally host a hundred people and still have rooms empty! 

That's why it was nice and private for me to slip into one of the more clear and empty rooms to practice my dancing. 

I had been doing ballet since I was a little girl, and still practice a few times a week. Of course, in the beginning, it was very hard for me, since I was extremely inflexible, but many months of practicing and stretching I could touch further than my toes. And in a few years I was able to do the splits. 

Every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday I went to my boyfriend Stefan's house to practice because it was the biggest place I knew. There was no ballet class in Mystic falls as far as I knew, so this was my practice.