Real Epilogue

Each a prank—charaughttt real na talaga 'to.

Btw, thank you to DobbysTreasure and yoshiswifeyyy for the names you suggested 💕

---

Zaine

"...and this is your uncle Junkyu," I said as I pointed to Junkyu on the photograph while talking to our kids. "And this is your uncle Yoshinori, and this is your uncle Hyunsuk. They're your appa's closest friends, the ones who we sometimes talk about."

Jayden raised his hand and held my cheek, a habit he learned from his dad. "Eomma, can we go to them?"

And then I felt Janessa tugging on my hair as she screamed. "Eomma! We have to meet them!"

And just when I was about to scold them, Jihoon swept them off my laps and carried both of them on his shoulders effortlessly, which made the two ducklings screaming in joy.

"You pesky little ducks, bothering your mother too much. I'll punish you two with the tickles!" Jihoon playfully said as he placed the twins on the couch with a wide smile spread across his face.

"No! Not the tickles!" Janessa exclaimed, but now she's laughing with Jayden too as Jihoon continued tickling them everywhere.

I stood up from the floor and placed my hands on my hips as I enjoyed watching my love ones. Goodness gracious.

"That's what you two get for not playing with me," Jihoon said, and then he lifted both Jayden's arms, and started biting his abdomen playfully.

And just when Janessa is about to escape, Jihoon swept her off her feet and she became the next victim of the tummy bites Jihoon gives the kids.

Jayden ran towards me so I had no choice but to carry him. Naturally, I kissed his cheeks for the nth time and stared at his face. He looks so much like his father. I turned my gaze to Jane and admired the features she got from Jihoon.

After my husband and my daughter's playtime, the two of them decided to come up to me.

Jane squealed and jumped around. "Jayden its snowing!"

Jayden squirmed out of my arms then ran towards her. "Let's play! Eomma, can we pleaseeee play outside?"

"Um, I'm not sure honey—"

"Go ahead, you two," Jihoon cut me off, then he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry baby, I'm gonna watch over them."

A smile crept up my lips as I watch Jihoon dress up the kids in their winter wear before running outside the house. I watched as they played with snow, having a snowball fight, making nose-less snowmans, and making snow angels.

Its been four years since Jihoon and I got married. Its been four years since we were gifted with twins, and blessed to be together. Whatever God plans next, I hope he won't separate me and Jihoon. I hope our family doesn't fall apart. I'll be everything to my daughter and son that my father wasn't. I'll make sure they won't feel what I felt before.

Since the kids and my husband are still outside, I thought about doing something for a while to surprise Jihoon later night.

Its Jihoon's birthday today and I think he forgot about it. Lately, he's been really busy with the company. I have been too, but Jihoon's shoulders are completely full right now. I want to surprise him later night to make him feel better.

---

Night fell, and I told Jihoon to go run me an errand. Its just a distraction so I have enough time to prepare his surprise while he's gone. I then took the kids to bed after dinner which was a long process since their energy bars are full.