Ch 34: My tour guide

Teumes keep on voting on whosfandom. Keep on collecting credits jebal. Thank you!

__________________

(🎶still falling for you🎶)

I had the same beautiful morning again. Only this time, Jihoon is beside me. His face is the first thing I saw as soon as I opened my eyes. A wide smile stretched upon my lips as I placed my palm on his cheek. A smile formed on his face too and his eyes fluttered open, meeting with mine.

"Good morning," he said in a groggy voice.

I chuckled. "Good morning cutie."

He groaned and pulled me closer to his chest. "Let's sleep more."

"Jihoon, we need to get up," I said, holding back a grin as I kiss his chin.

"No..." he muttered, enveloping me in his limbs, and now I am trapped, I can't move anymore.

I buried my face in him and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment as it lasts. Soon enough, I decided to tickle him. And yes, that awakened him. We went out of bed and took turns in the shower.

"Come on, Zaine, it'll be more fun if I join you," Jihoon persisted as he kept knocking on the door. I can only giggle at how cute he sounds.

"No, Jihoon, I know you," I said as I finished washing the soap off my body. "Its too early in the morning."

When I went out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and putting on one of his robes, Jihoon greeted me by the door with a pout on his face, still wearing his loose pajamas.

"Kiss?" He offered, closing his eyes.

I put my finger on his lips. "I would love to, sir, but wash up first and clean your teeth."

He groaned and whined as he went inside. I could even hear him muttering a lot of things while showering. What a funny boy he is when sulking. While he was still there I decided to go down and try to make breakfast for him, to surprise him since he always cooks for me. I want to do something in return.

With bare feet, I went down the stairs and ran my hand on the iron railing, staring at the intricate details in amusement. As I got down, I set my eyes on his walls while making my way to his kitchen. In the vast spaces, big paintings were decorated in the middle. I wonder if Jihoon designed this for himself or if he had an interior designer.

His kitchen wasn't as wide as his dining room. Although the granite counter is extremely long, his fridge, stove, and other kitchen appliances weren't that big to occupy a lot of space. I wanted to make some fried rice for him so I searched his fridge and found a bunch of ingredients there. I assumed that his cabinet has a lot too so I opened it and I was right. I have more than enough supplies to make him food.

After taking out everything I need, I cooked rice first. While waiting for the rice, I minced the garlic, onions, and spring onions. Then I started dicing some carrots, pork, and shrimp into squares. I heated up the pan and waited for a minute before putting oil on it. After greasing the pan, I placed the onions and garlic I minced and started sauteing them.

The smell of garlic filled the air and it had me closing my eyes. That was just garlic yet it already smells good. When the rice is finally ready, I put chunks of it onto the pan and mixed it with the garlic and onions. I also mixed it with the carrots, pork, and shrimp and let it sit for a while. I beated up two eggs well and poured it onto the batter, then I heard it sizzling. I started mixing them again and before I could even forget, I sprinkled the spring onions and seasoned the fried rice.

I suddenly felt two arms snaking around my waist. Then I felt Jihoon's chin resting on my shoulder. His warm breath tickled my ear yet I liked it. I like him hugging me like this.