Ch 11: Confusion

Zaine

"Thank you," I thanked Vanessa as I jumped off her good old brown Honda civic. Its a miracle that this was the 2008 model yet it is still working good as new.

"Its nothing, just... wanted to help you." She chuckled, locking her car.

I am so glad that Vanessa gave me a ride here to work. Junkyu was offering me for a ride and honestly, I don't want to be with him for a few moments. He is moving too fast with me and I am not comfortable with it.

We just had lunch together and he already low key confessed his feelings to me. I don't fall in love quickly with guys who are boy-next-door-like type.

"Where is your car, anyway?" Vanessa asked me as we started walking up to the elevator to the ground floor. The atmosphere here in the lower ground where every car is parked is eerie for me. It feels like a setting for horrific happenings.

"I told you, it got stolen." I replied, walking faster than her. "By some lowly hippie teenager."

I glanced at her and saw the baffled expression on her face. "Really?"

I didn't answer any further as we reached the elevator. I pressed the button to the ground floor and then suddenly, Vanessa is waving a familiar heart shaped paper in front of me.

"Who's this from?" She smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Where---how'd you get that?" I asked in panic and snatched the paper.

"Who's the unlucky guy?" She nosed.

I pinched her side and she shrieked. "No one."

"Are you sure?" She cooed while puckering her lips. "I see the way Kim Junkyu looks at you."

I scoffed and at that exact moment the elevator opened. "I don't like him. He's not my type."

I started walking away briskly but of course she would catch up quickly.

"Really now?" She teased.

"Really." I glared at her.

"Okay." She raised her hands in the air. "Whatever you say you short tempered bomb."

I rolled my eyes at her as we continued walking towards the lobby where of course a bunch of chairs and benches are placed. I sat down on the bench and rested my chin on my palm while shooting glares at the other employees who are looking at me.

"I swear if Geonwoo doesn't come in five minutes I am not having lunch with you later." I muttered and grunted, because I don't like waiting this long.

"We literally just got here." Vanessa chuckled.

"But hey," she whispered and I glanced at her. "If its not Junkyu, then who is it?"

The face of Park Jihoon flashed in my mind and I quickly shook my head. Its impossible that Junkyu put that chocolate bar in my office since we were together the whole time. And aside from that, Junkyu doesn't owe me anything. Junkyu has not done anything wrong to me therefore only leaving the answer to Park Jihoon.

Because Park Jihoon is the only guy who's done enough mistakes to me already. So I jumped to the conclusion that its Jihoon, my boss, our CEO, was the one who put that chocolate bar there.

Vanessa suddenly gasped and my eyes widened, because I wasn't even saying anything.

"Is it..." she whispered, leaning close to my ear. "Jang Geonwoo?"

What the f---

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled as I stood up and hit her with my sling bag multiple times. "You disgust me! You! And your little! Filthy mouth of satan!"