Ch 17: I want you-all of you

Zaine

I blinked several times as I feel my eyes getting sore. Even though I was just staring blankly at the wall, it felt like it had only been minutes since this dim room became bright.

Its already morning but I don't feel like getting up. I don't feel like getting ready for work. It seems that staring at this wall for the whole morning is better than going to work with no sleep at all.

Everything Go Doyeon told me bothered me a lot. I couldn't get over it as much as I want to. I can't accept that Park Jihoon has fucked a lot of girls, including secretary Go.

Its funny how I feel broken hearted even when I am not in a relationship with him.

This must be a sign that I am falling in love with the CEO. And I don't like it. The pain in my chest is torturing me. Its amazing how he can make me like this, how he can turn me into something weak.

My doorbell rang and my head perked up in confusion. Who could be ringing my doorbell this early in the morning?

Probably the postman.

Groaning, I went out of my bed and walked to the front door with lazy and heavy footsteps.

"Who's there?" I yelled as I reached the front door. After unlocking it, opening it a little bit, confusion and surprise filled me as I saw Park Jihoon at my porch, looking into me with a sad expression on his face.

"Hey," was all he said in his monotone voice, still staring at me with both his hands holding a bag. He is wearing some black jeans and a black top. He looks like he has been to a funeral. Why the sad clothes though?

Confused, I opened the door wider and crossed my arms. "Why are you here?"

"Can... can you let me in? Then we'll talk," he said.

"There's no need," I said abruptly and attempted to close the door, but he placed his hand on it, stopping me from closing it.

"Please, don't shut me out," he pleaded, and it shocked me, because he never pleaded like this. "If you don't let me in, I'll stay here on your porch for a day, a fortnight, or a week, a month, until you let me in and let me talk to you."

"Jihoon..." I whispered his name, baffled by how he is willing to stay here for a long time.

God knows how much I have missed seeing him, his arrogant expressions and the way he touches me, the way he makes me feel good. I never knew being intimate with Jihoon will make me so attached to him.

"Okay," I muttered and lowered my head. "Come in."

He immediately went in and closed the door. He dropped his bag on the floor and pulled me close to him resulting to me to gasp in surprise. My eyes met with his hooded ones, staring at me intently.

He pinned me on the door and bought his soft lips on mine, kissing me passionately, kissing me like this would be the last. I closed my eyes as I feel the corners of it watering, and I bought my arms up to his shoulders, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

He pulled away and rested his forehead with mine. "God, I missed kissing you."

He kissed me once more and then pulled away, staring into my eyes lovingly. "You're so beautiful."

Unknowingly, I smiled. I smiled from ear to ear having heard such sweet words coming from his mouth. And in this moment, I cannot be mad at him anymore. I can't stay cold to him, pushing him away everytime he pulls me close. I just couldn't anymore.

"Why don't we sit down?" He offered me and I nodded.

Jihoon held my hand as we walked to my couch, and when we sat down, he stared at me and waited for me to say something.