Ch 35: The taste of you

Me and Jihoon went out to sign the papers that the lady from yesterday was talking about. We also shopped new clothes for me. When I was in the fitting room to try on a cute bikini I can't help but notice the tent that grew underneath Jihoon's pants. After buying that bikini he didn't look at me at all, and even when he drove, he didn't spare me a glance. And I know why.

(🎶earned it🎶)

The moment we got inside Jihoon's mansion he kissed me roughly and all so suddenly that I almost let go of the paper bags. He led me to somewhere in the house and I didn't know where until my back had hit the cold granite isle.

"You're so naughty, aren't you?" He growled into my ear while his hands roam around my back. "Teasing me back there when you know I couldn't touch you."

He attached his lips to mine again and slid his tongue in. I wasn't really teasing him earlier, I just wanted his opinion about the bikini. And I guess this is his response to it. I like how aggressive he is though.

We pulled away from each other before putting all the bags on top of the other counter. Jihoon then slid off my top, leaving me in only my red laced bra and my skinny jeans. He stared at me for a while before smirking.

"I have an idea," he muttered in a low tone before taking something from the fridge.

In his hand is a bottle of whipped cream. He then walked up to me and sprayed a few amount of it on my collarbone and on my cleavage. I gasped at the feeling of the cold cream, and a moan left my mouth when his hot tongue glided on my skin, licking the cream off me.

"Jihoon..." I moaned his name and closed my eyes as he started sucking on my collarbone, leaving love bites here and there.

His hands made their way to unzip my jeans, and of course I complied, helping him get the fabric off of me. He sprayed some whipped cream from my knees to my feet too, then he licked it off from the bottom, then gradually going up to my knee. I had to hold on tight on the edges of the counter because I am feeling more aroused the more I feel his tongue on my skin.

He stood up and unclasped my bra quickly, and my breath hitched as I felt the cold air hit my breasts. He starts putting whipped cream on both my breasts too, but in a messy manner. He swirled his tongue on my nipple and licked all the cream off my skin, sucking my breast too in the process and it had me gripping on his shoulders while moaning. He did the same to the unattended breast, and his tongue really did make me almost orgasm.

Once he was done, he turned me around and slid my panty off roughly. My elbows were shaking subtly as Jihoon put the cream on my back vertically. While he was busy licking and sucking on my skin, both his hands are on my hips as he grinded continously, rubbing his clothed bulge on my bum. I moaned, very much turned on by what he is doing.

"This wet already, tsk tsk," he said, and even without looking at him I know he has a smirk on his face right now. He smacked my bum and I shrieked at the sudden pain. There was a burning sensation that subsided after a few seconds, but I could still feel the ghost of his hand on my bum.

While I was still getting over the smack, I heard Jihoon taking off his belt, his pants, and his polo shirt. He placed his hand on my back, rubbing circles, while the other one gripped tight on my hip. I could feel him rubbing the tip of his length on my entrance before finally pushing it in.

"Ohh, God..." I cursed and closed my eyes tight as I feel myself being fully stretched. Why does Jihoon feel so good?

"You're so perfect, darling," he whispered and kissed my back before thrusting in and out of me.

I held onto the sides of the counter as Jihoon continued fucking me. He picked up a steady rythm soon enough. He pounded into me in a fast and rough manner. A manner he always has that I loved so much.