please read until the end!

Thank you for all the support you gave me in this book! Its really really shocking how this book got 55K reads and 3K votes without even a year, and its crazy how this book is one of the main reasons that got me to 1.14K followers. I really, REALLY Thank you guys for this! 💖

Please check out my new fanfic, its for Haruto hehe. Your usual high school—idol love story, I hope you guys like it and show support to me 💕

A little something about RUDE BOY, the reason why I made Jihoon mistake (a lot) is because there's no such thing as a perfect person, or a perfect man

A little something about RUDE BOY, the reason why I made Jihoon mistake (a lot) is because there's no such thing as a perfect person, or a perfect man. We all have our flaws, so I made him mistake, to teach the main character to forgive. And Zaine did a lot of things too to change the flaws that Jihoon has in this book, for both of them to have character development. Basically the message I wanted to portray is forgiveness. Soooo yeah, including me, I hope we all learn to be more forgiving to the people who have sinned to us.

Now here is something you guys need to know concerning the BOY SERIES. I actually love it, and the plots I have for all those future books are very well planned out and deep, requires a lot of brain cells (something I don't really have atm). 

To my old followers who's been there since I only had 100-400+ followers, you guys know that I tend to publish and unpublish books. I have an issue with commiting to a book. And I am sorry to disappoint you guys again but...

I'm kinda thinking of cancelling Cruel Boy, Yoshi's fanfic.  I might not cancel Hyunsuk's and Jaehyuk's, but I am thinking that if I cancel Yoshi's, then the weight on my shoulders will lessen since all the books I am currently writing have intense plots that my brain can't handle. I am just telling you guys this so you're aware that I might suddenly unpublish Cruel Boy. Although the series will still be ongoing, I think, don't worry, I'll try to make suk's and jae's after I finish my other books.

I'm really really sorry to disappoint you like this, its not an april fool's prank, but yeah... Sorry, I hope you guys understand.. ❤