Ch 29: Keep your promises

Jihoon

I parked my Audi along with my two other babies, grunting as I jump off the driver's seat. I opened the doors to the backseat and a smile crept up to my lips as I stared at Zaine who is sleeping soundly. I wrapped her in my coat when she was asleep since I don't want her sleeping naked here in my car.

I took her in my arms and lifted her in a bridal style while walking up to my big metal door. After entering the pass code, it opened and I took her up to my bedroom, not bothering to turn on the lights since my large windows reflected the moonlight, and its enough to light up the stairs and the hallways.

I placed her on my bed gently, unlike how I would treat her roughly before. I sat beside her and caressed her cheeks. Its amazing how she is the first person who managed to capture my heart. She had me going crazy whenever she is not around. I go crazy whenever she would make my heart flutter or have me turned on. She has me chasing for her, wanting her endlessly.

I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and felt tears on the corners of my eyes. I wiped them quickly and chuckled. Its amazing how she could make me cry too. I don't want to hurt her again. Now that she has given me another chance, I won't let it go to waste.

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out and saw that its a message from Doyeon. I groaned in annoyance as I opened the message. She keeps on messaging me even though she knows I won't reply. Why is she so persistent?

'Hoonie please reply to me! I'm at the motel right now I'm so lonely! Please play with me~'

I grimaced and cringed while reading her message. I shook my head in disappointment and blocked her number, but I did not delete the conversation in case Zaine would want to check my phone on the next days.

No more rude Park Jihoon. No more rough Park Jihoon. No more secretive Park Jihoon. I will change for the better---for her.

Zaine

I opened my eyes when I started growing conscious of my surroundings. I thought I am still in the car when I felt the softness of the matress and the comforters. I sat up and realized that I am in Jihoon's room. He must have bought me here while I was asleep.

I turned to my head to the side and sighed because Jihoon is not beside me again. The last time we did it here on his house and on the yacht too he wasn't beside me. I want to know what it feels like waking up with him beside me, seeing his handsome sleeping face.

I suddenly remembered a certain song that I could somehow relate to. I'm A Mess by Bebe Rexha. The music played in my head for quite a while. Everything is messed up lately; the drama with Vanessa, Doyeon, and Jihoon, my car breaking down, having almost do something with Junkyu, and me accepting Jihoon right away.

Did I made the right decision? It sucks being human because its hard to not give in to temptation. I couldn't stand seeing Jihoon chase me, crying as he begged for me to stay. I just can't because I love him too much. I just hope that he won't break my heart once again.

Its funny how I am a mess for his love, for his attention, and for his time. Funny what love does to people.

The door suddenly opened and Jihoon came inside with a tray of food and a smile on his face.

"Good morning, beautiful," he greeted me as he walked inside. "I thought I'd wake you up, turns out you already are."

"What's that for?" I asked, a small smile creeping up to my face.

He placed the tray on top of my thighs with its feet standing perilously on the comforter. "Breakfast in bed, my love."

"Um, this looks dangerous, Jihoon." I laughed. "The food might spill on your bed."