la la la + truth & truth

Y/N POV

I know. I shouldn't have lied. But I didn't want to worry them even more. They've spent at least a night and a day here, which is more than enough. I didn't want them to be brought down with me, and I didn't want to become a burden. 

So when I told them that it was I who did this to me, that I fell down the stairs because of my clumsiness since I came home late and my sleepy state was affecting me, they didn't question it. I had to make myself disguise the guilt in my face and make sure that they didn't feel my guilt through the soulmate bond. 

I was released from the hospital a week later. Lisa and Beom-ie cleaned my house, and are currently staying with me, in case Imo decided to come back and pay me a 'lovely' visit once more. Now that she's made a move on me, I couldn't stop feeling restless and on edge. I've never felt so scared in my life. 

Lisa, Beom, Soobin-oppa, Jennie-unnie, Rosé-unnie, Jisoo-unnie and Kai-oppa all don't know that I told my soulmates a lie; as far as I know, my unnies and oppas still think that my soulmates have absolute no idea about my past. 

Currently, I was sitting on my lounge, reading my book, while Lisa and Beom made lunch. They've insisted on letting me rest even more so, saying that concussions don't fully heal until after three months. Lucky me, then. 

Beom had invited his friends over, and they were absolute sweethearts; I've met them at high school, since they were his close circle of friends; Huening Kai, Yeonjun , Felix- and Taehyun-. They remember me from my valedictorian speech last year, and other moments from before that as well. The four boys helped Lisa and Beom rearrange my condo, and apply more locks on my doors and windows. They had bid goodbye for now, since they had a course down at their future university. 

Lisa came over and placed a tray of food in front of me, while Beom came over and placed a huge mug of hot chocolate. Despite the warming weather, he still persuaded me to drink his famous hot chocolate; in his words, not mine. They sat on either side of me, helping me eat.

" You guys should know by now that I'm fine," I said, rolling my eyes. 

" And? We're not going to let you out of our sights. The only time we're gonna do that is when you're finally in the same household as your soulmates," Beom said fiercely. Lisa nodded. 

" Exactly, Y/N. Speaking of being in the same household as your soulmates, when are you going to start packing?" Lisa asked. I shrugged. 

" I'm in no rush. And so are they. They said that I'm welcome any time to go there," I replied. 

" So, why don't you start packing this week so that by next week, you can be in the same household as them?" Beom asked. 

I shrugged, sipping on my soup. Really, these two; they eat summer food in the winter and winter food in the summer. Can any one else get bipolar than these two? 

Lisa and Beom looked at each other, glancing at each other with knowing eyes. I looked at them once more, wondering what they were now about. 

" Y/N..." they both said in dangerous unison. I raised one eyebrow at them, sipping on my soup. 

" What?"

" You haven't told them, haven't you?" they said, once again in dangerous unison. I looked down at my soup, feeling my appetite slip away as they asked me that dreadful question. 

I cleared my throat, not wanting to say anything, but Lisa's hand reached out and placed it under my chin, making me look at her. Her eyes were big and wide, and they also had a strange gleam in them; a restlessness that means that her next words will base on what I say next.