it was you

I stood in front of the mirror, checking myself in every angle to make sure I looked good for tonight. I would be lying if I said I wasn't at all nervous about meeting the families of my soulmates. Hell, I was absolutely shitting myself. 

I was wearing a casual dress. It was alright in my eyes; Jennie-unnie was the one who gave it to me for my birthday. 

Hearing a small knock from the other side of my door, I told whoever it was to come in

Hearing a small knock from the other side of my door, I told whoever it was to come in. In came Joonie-oppa, giving me a warm smile as he walked in. I stood there like a deer caught in headlights, smoothing the non-existent creases in my dress as my eyes roamed at his figure. He was wearing a frickin tuxedo and I had a feeling the others would be wearing tuxedos as well. 

" You look wonderful," he says, coming over and stroking my cheek as he towered over my figure. His eyes met mine and I saw nothing but love and adoration. His dimpled smile grew as I wrapped my arms around him, gulping. 

" You don't look too bad yourself," I said teasingly. He chuckles, giving me a small peck before he walks around me, hands on my shoulders as we both looked at ourselves in the mirror. 

" You're nervous," he stated. I pouted at him. 

" Of course I am. I'm meeting your families. It's nerve-wrecking," I mumbled, fiddling with my thumbs and biting my bottom lip. I heard his chuckle once more and I felt his fingers move to my chin, lifting my face up so that I was looking up at us in the mirror. 

" You don't have to be nervous, little one. They're going to love you," he says, giving the side of my neck a soft kiss. I hummed. 

" What makes you say that?" I asked.

" Because.. we love you. And they're our parents and siblings. We know them. Better than anybody else. They're going to love you, Y/N. Trust me," he says. I nodded, leaning into his figure and feeling the comfort of his arms. 

" I trust you, Joonie. I love you."

" You look beautiful, koala."

We both looked at my door and saw our other soulmates coming in. Just as I thought, they were all wearing tuxedos and they looked smooth like butter. ( a/n im sorry, i had to!!  ) They came inside my room and circled around Joonie and I. 

" You alright, Button?" Koo asked. I nodded. 

" Just a bit nervous," I said, shrugging and biting my bottom lip once more. Yoonie came over and held both of my hands, standing in front of me and showing me his gummy smile.

" You don't have to be nervous, baby. Why are you nervous?" he asked. I bit my lip harder, soft tears welling in my eyes as I looked away from them. A surge of worriedness and concern came over the soulmate bond and our soulmates came impossibly closer to Joonie, Yoonie and I.