meeting you (R18+ at the start)

Wincing, I opened my eyes as I feel someone press gentle kisses on my cheeks. I blinked my eyes open, looking up and seeing a bunny smiling Koo, his eyes brighter than I have ever seen them. His hair was ruffled and I looked down at his naked body, my face flushing as I remembered the events from last night. I looked back up at him, seeing his smile grow impossibly wider. 

" Good morning my little Button," he says, peppering kisses around my face, neck and chest. I hummed, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him down. 

" Good morning, Koo," I said, moving my legs and wincing. 

" Sore? I'm sorry, baby. I was too rough, wasn't I?" he asked, looking at me with his big innocent eyes. I flushed; Koo was anything but innocent right now. I shook my head, placing kisses on his forehead. 

" I'm fine, Koo. I enjoyed it," I said. He hummed, and scooped his arms under me. I squealed as he carried me to my bathroom, opening the door and turning on the lights. I saw that the tub was already filled with warm water, which was what I desperately needed right now. 

" I did too, Y/N," he whispered softly in my ear. " Do you want me to go?"

I shook my head again. " Ani... I want you to be with me."

Koo lowered us down in the warm water and I sighed, feeling my muscles relax. I straddled him, placing my head against his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed the soap; rubbing it on his hands and washing me gently. 

" How are you feeling?" Koo asks. I thought about it. 

" Wonderful."

Koo hums as we both started to wash each other gently. I turned around so that I was facing him, giving him a small smile as I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner, squeezing some in my hands and massaging his scalp with it. He closes his eyes as I tangled my fingers through his hair, letting out a small groan, which took me to last night. Flushing, I continued to gently wash him. 

He opens his eyes, and he leans forward to capture my lips with his. I immediately responded, gasping and poking my tongue out into his warm mouth. We tongued each other, and his hands reached up to grasp my breasts, squeezing them together and thumbs playing with my nipples. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing myself closer to him, and feeling my womanhood gently throb. I felt his cock begin to wake, and I smirked into the kiss. 

He leans back and his eyes were wide and innocent. " Y/N... if we don't stop..."

" I don't want to stop, Koo. I love you."

He smiles his sweet bunny smile, taking my breath away as he leans in once more. This time, our kiss was hungry, but slow and sweet. Just like my Koo right now. His hands travelled downwards, gripping my hips gently. The way that the water made us more slicker and wetter made me clench my legs on either side of my Koo and he groans as he feels my womanhood right against his cock. 

He grips my hips tighter and he lifts us both out of the water, walking out of the tub and towards my bathroom vanity. He sets my ass down on the vanity and he spreads my legs away from each other, stepping in between my legs. Koo travelled his lips down to my neck, sucking on the previous love bites he gave me the night before. His hands did the most sinful things to my body and I became a moaning mess for him. 

He latched his warm mouth on my right nipple, his right hand going to my left breast and fondling with it as his other hand stayed where it was on my hip. 

" Fuck, Koo!" I whined as he bites down on my nipple, sucking and moaning against my breast. He licks his way to my other nipple, making sure that it wasn't neglected as he kept on sucking and biting. " Jungkoook.."