epilogue

* five years later *

I looked down at Haneul, Jeongsan and Minjun, who were now five years old, all healthy and smiling. When they turned 2 years old three years ago, their soulmate tattoos formed: Roman Numerals meaning forever (1314). The older they get, the happier they are. Haneul's hair is dark brown, Jeongsan's light brown and it was Minjun who inherited my y/h/c locks. 

A year after we had our triplets, I gave birth to twins: another baby boy and a baby girl. Our baby boy was fathered biologically by our Joonie and our baby girl was fathered biologically by our Hoba. Joonie picked the name for our baby boy, who is called Gogyul. Our baby girl is named Heiran and she inherited Hoba's beautiful aura of sunshine. 

A year after having Gogyul and Heiran, I was once again pregnant. When our triplets were three years old and Gogyul and Heiran were a year old, I gave birth to another baby boy and girl. Our baby boy is fathered by Yoonie, in which Yoonie decided to call him Dae, and our baby girl, fathered by Chim, was named Bora. 

Three years after we've had our last set of kids, Dae and Bora, I was fixing the school uniforms of Haneul, Jeongsan and Minjun. It was their first day at preschool today, and to say that they were excited was an understatement. The three of them know that they share a soulmate, and they keep on talking about saying how much they're going to spoil her or him, like how their Appas spoil Eomma. I gave them a laugh as they wrapped their arms around me. 

" Eomma, you have to take care of Dae and Bora, okay? They keep on running into each other and I don't want our baby brothers and baby sisters to get hurt," Minjun pouts. I ruffled his hair as I nodded. After thinking about it, I stopped working at the hospital for a while, just to give extra hands to Jinnie who was busy everyday with our babies. Gogyul and Heiran are now four years old and our Dae and Bora are three years old. 

" I will, Junnie-ah. Now, you three take care at school, alright? Don't be mean to anyone, you don't know what they have been going through. Remember, if anyone's mean to you, you walk away. You're worth ten times than they do, alright?" I told my big boys. They nodded as the three of them rubbed their soulmate tattoo in unison, looking down at it. 

" It keeps tingling," pouts Haneul. " It tickles."

" Maybe we'll meet them today!" Jeongsan exclaims and the three of them looked at me. I only shrugged. 

" I don't know, my little beans. Maybe you'll meet them today, or next year or when you're older," I said gently. The three of them pouts. 

" I wanna meet them already!" whines Minjun. I chuckled, ruffling their hair gently as I looked up when I heard the footsteps of one of my soulmates. Koo comes in, Bora in his arms as he gives me a bunny smile. 

" Come on, boys. Time to go to school," he said. I stood up, running my fingers through my hair as our triplets ran down the stairs carefully and down the hallway to the front door, putting on their shoes. Bora looks at me with her light brown eyes and her crescent-moon shaped smile that she inherited from her father, her arms reaching out to me. Koo hands her to me after giving me a kiss and a kiss on Bora's forehead. 

" I'll go and get the boys ready in the car. You're coming right?" he asked gently. I nodded.

" Of course. I wouldn't miss the first day of our baby boys in a million years," I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. " Is Dae ready?" 

" Sure is. Hyungs are already there with our little ones. Only Jinnie's in the car," Koo informs me. I nodded as we walked down the stairs, seeing the way that our baby boys waited for us at the front door, smiling widely. I shield gently at them as well as I placed my shoes on and shoes for Bora as well.