Prologue

"You are the last leaf in my snow-clad winter heart"

Manik leaned forward and laid his rough lips on her. He was kissing her petal-like lips with so much care that if Nandini is a glass doll and a negligible extremity could break her fragility. Nandini, on the contrary, being against her nature was a little bit restless. She was trying to devour his lips in such sheer desperation as this moment will not sustain in their life for a long.

...................

Nandini was shivering with cold. Her cracked lips and dried throat desperately needed water. But she couldn't come out from this deserted hideout. She couldn't risk her unborn child's life. She had to save the innocent soul from the 'MONSTER'.

.......................

"Nandini, You didn't do it right". Manik nodded his head in desperation. " You lied to me. You too deprived me of my deserved love. But you forgot that everything comes with a price tag. So you too will have to pay for your deeds 'LOVE'. No one can snatch anything from my grip which belongs to me." Manik gulped the scotch in one shot.

..................

The prologue has some scattered parts of this story which easily could indicate that it would be a roller coaster journey for ′ Manan'. Welcome to a dark passionate love story of two individuals who easily could say....." It's a Malevolent Love"

Words to the readers: First of all, let me tell you that it is not any new story. It is my Inkitt story which is ongoing and already has 71 chapters. Many of my readers of Wattpad don't know about this story. So, it is a kind of promotion. I will upload some parts of this story here and also give the alert of new chapters so that the readers will come to know about the progress. I will request you all to read the story as it is my first Manan fiction. My Inkitt username is Suk24 and the story link is: 

Read MALEVOLENT LOVE for free on Inkitt. https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/249467?utm_source=shared_ios

Declaration:

Some important advice & request:

1. Don't copy my creation.......

Plagiarism will be strictly handled. Be inspired not an imitator. If you like any particular thought you may add it to your story by mentioning my name.

2. No bashing......

Every writer should have his/her freedom to imagine or fantasize. If you don't like the plot, characters or dialogues simply quit reading. No bashing or bad words will be entertained.

3. Keep voting & commenting........

If you genuinely like my work please do vote and comment. I will genuinely appreciate my readers' advice. It will keep me motivated.

4. Please don't keep on requesting for updates........

Creativity needs time, however, I will try to not let my readers wait for long.

5. Original fan fiction........

It is entirely my imagination and doesn't have any connection to any living or dead or any other stories. If it does, it's completely unintentional.

Happy reading ...........

Suk