Characters 1st part

Manik Malhotra: Our male protagonist or should be called the anti protagonist of the story

Manik Malhotra: Our male protagonist or should be called the anti protagonist of the story. Why anti protagonist? Well, he likes to be BAD. You can love him or hate him but you cannot ignore him. That's his persona. The younger son of Shrikant and Nyonika Malhotra. Rich heir of Malhotra industries. A brilliant student of business studies. Never stood second in his 23 yrs life. His 6 ft tall muscular body and sharp features can easily attract any girl and he is quite aware of that and never disappoints his female fan followers. In fact, he has lost count of his girlfriends or should be said temporary flings. Because he doesn't believe in love and forever relationships. For him, relationships are only for social obligations. One of the principles of his life is ' Never beg for anything. Just snatch it. Get it by hook or by crook.' Master of hiding his true feelings. No one can figure out his true emotion towards them. He can destroy anybody's life with a constant smiling face. For example, everybody thinks that he loves his mother and his elder brother Cabir a lot but in reality, he just hates them and can do anything to hurt them. Why? Well, it will be gradually revealed.

 Why? Well, it will be gradually revealed

Nandini Murthy: Main female protagonist. She is the epitome of compassion and innocence. Short, cute and bubbly girl. Always remains in her dream world. Can trust anybody unconditionally. For her 'Love is the most beautiful thing a person could cherish'. Loves to dance, sing and read. Took admission to SPACE college Mumbai as a management student. Unidentical twin of Navya Murthy and granddaughter of Kishori Murthy. Nandini and Navya have lost their parents in a plane crash when they were only 7 yrs old. Their family was very close to Malhotra's. Although they now live in Chennai, they spent a long period of their childhood in Mumbai as The Malhotras' neighbour. From that time only Nandini felt a deep attraction towards Manik. No, it was not any physical attraction as she was too small to feel that connection. However, Manik never gave any heed or attention to her instead he always used to bully her. But Nandini couldn't help but admire him despite all tortures. Although these two families never lost their social connection, distance made it weaker. Nandini and Navya are girls of 20 yrs now and very soon are going to Mumbai to pursue their further study. Well, Shrikant and Nayonika didn't pay any heed to Kishorie's denial and decided that both the sisters will stay at their mansion. Little did they know how will it change Nandini's life.