Chapter 95- "What are you hiding, Dear...?"

"Because you tried to joke with Nandini's emotion. Now, tell me who made that video clip that you sent Nandini? No....you don't have that much brain to be so creative and accurate. Don't ask me to believe this. I won't. So, speak up. Who is the brain behind it? Who is using you as a pawn? SPEAK UP!"

Manik's growl shook Soha to the core. She instantly vented out,

"Harshad...Harshad. He told me to convince Nandini that you...you don't love her and you want to get rid of her. I...I tried but she didn't believe me. Then Harshad gave me this video clip which he made long back by assembling some videos of yours. He asked me to send this to Nandini...and..I...I did exactly the same. Believe me, Manik I just wanted to be with you. I didn't know that Harshad is trying to harm you."

For a while, Manik penetrated her with his fire fueled eyes and then he shoved her violently.

"He is not only trying to harm me but your brother too. He used me to harm him but you are so blind in your greed and lust that you can even sacrifice your brother for it. What did you think? You will try to break Nandini's trust and separate her from me? It will never happen. I won't let it happen. Nandini is mine and I am hers. No one can separate us. Yes, you partially succeeded to break her heart by that video but virtue proclaims itself. Neither I had seen her mobile nor I would have come to know about this evil plan of yours. Now, listen to me very clearly. If you want to make your ending really satisfactory then you will do exactly what I want from you. Am I clear?"

................................................

"News can be manipulated any time. I think I have given enough liberty to Harshad till now. I only remained silent because of Aliya and let Cabir handle this matter in his way. But some people only deserve a devil's treatment. And that time has come. I have to show him how to play a game. Manik Malhotra's game."

Saying this he turned on his heels.

"Manik...I really love you. Whatever I have done it's for my love only."

Soha's voice was laced with despair. Manik partly turned and replied in an intense tone.

..............................................

"After a long time, we came so close. I don't want to hurt him again with this secret. When he will come to know that I hid this news from everybody he will be furious. He perhaps will never trust me again. Our relationship will again be at stake. No...I don't want this. Because of Manik and Nandini, our love always suffers. But I can't even break Nandu's trust. Right now, she only has me to share all this. Oh, Nandu! What dilemma you have put me into. I can't hide it like this."

"Hide! What are you hiding, Dear?"

Author's note: Read the full chapter in Inkitt.