Chapter 107 - "Catch, caught, caught..."

"Nyo Aunty...what do you want? Do you want me to call Bhai?"

She asked in a feeble voice. Nyonika wobbled in negative and replied,

"No. I don't think he will even listen to you. In any case, he called Manik from a different number so how will you contact him? Aliya, he planned everything with well preparation. But I haven't come here for that."

She paused for a moment and continued with a careful tone,

"Saxenas have a farmhouse in Madh island, right? Can you give me the address?"

In reaction, Dhruv and Aliya's brows scrunched in suspicion. Both asked in unison,

"You mean Harshad has kept Nandini over there?"

Nyonika sighed deeply and replied in an arid tone,

"I am not sure. I am just taking a chance. He asked Manik to meet in some place on Madh island. I am just calculating two plus two four."

Hearing this, Aliya looked at Dhruv and he nodded in approval.

"142/D Saxena villa. Madh island, west Mumbai. Landline number: 022-493xxxxx."

.......................................

Suddenly a peal of sarcastic laughter hit her ears following some words,

"Nandiniiiii....I will catch you, Baby...."

She flinched in fear. Has Harshad seen her? Will he shoot her? Or even worse than that! Nandini was shivering with cold. Her cracked lips and dried throat desperately needed water. But she couldn't come out of this deserted hideout. She couldn't risk her unborn child's life. She has to save the innocent soul from the 'MONSTER'.

"Catch, caught, caught..."

A clear voice forced Nandini to turn her face to her backside.

Author's note: Read the full chapter on Inkitt.