Chapter 108 - "MA...NI...K...NOOOOOO..!

"Leave me...you will never be successful in your plan."

Nandini cried and kept on trying to free herself from Harshad's grip. Harshad scoffed and swirled her to make her face him.

"I am already successful in my plan, Baby. See, you are in my arms...helpless. There Manik is fluttering like a caged bird...helpless. Now, you both will realise how it feels to be helpless, to be alone and downcast. He snatched everything from me. Now, I will snatch everything from him."

Harshad chided holding Nandini closer to his face. His aggression hit her face. Nandini closed her eyes in revulsion. Harshad jerked her more and continued with the same vengeance,

"But I must say, this animosity is just a coincidence. I would have killed Manik without a reason but just because of you. He doesn't deserve a girl like you. The day I saw you dancing at Mukti's party. Believe me...I wanted to have you then and there. You were so tempting so beautiful. But better late than never and better forcefully than willingly."

He tried to smash his lips onto her when a monstrous scream stopped him.

"Stay away from her, Harshad. Or I will kill you like a dog, YOU FILTHY MANWHORE."

.......................................

"Please leave her...Please. I beg of you, Harshad."

A snicker appeared on Harshad's lips. He sighed with satisfaction.

"That's right! This is your position. I so wanted to make you lick my shoes and beg more and more. But you know, I have a very kind heart. As you are, the Manik Malhotra has come to his knees, I think I should consider your plea. But... in some conditions."

He paused for a nanosecond and continued,

"Call the police and say it was you who tried to kill Aryamaan. Second, tell them that you only kept those drugs in my factory. Actually, you and Cabir are involved in drug dealing and third...the most important condition. Give Nandini to me for one night. Trust me I won't hurt her. Just once and she will be free forever."

"HARSHADDDD..."

Manik screamed on his top pitch.

Author's note: Read the full chapter on Inkitt.