FOURTY THREE

*Warning! Contains Sexual Assault!!*

Hannah's POV

--------------------

"Ace."

He was here. He was actually here. He was too late though.

As soon as Antony spoke the door cracked open and a can rolled into the small room. It flashed a bright light, blinding us, before the room started to quickly fill with smoke. We were coughing, covering our mouths from it. 

Ben and I were trapped. We would suffocate with the smoke in here but there was someone outside too. We would die either way. We both got down to the floor, trying to evade the rising smoke. The door opened again but we couldn't see anything.

I screamed when I felt someone roughly grab my hair, dragging me out of the room. I reached up for their hand, trying to get them to let go, but I couldn't get tight hold. I was dragged out of the room and into another a few doors down. I was roughly grabbed by my throat as I was picked up and slammed roughly against a wall.

"Think you could get away from me that easily?!" Kai yelled. "You didn't let me finish earlier." I wanted to speak but I could barely breathe. I slapped, pulled, and grabbed at his hand around my throat, trying to loosen his hold.

"Stop!" I finally got out when he slightly loosened his grip.

"As I was saying before, Ace loves my wife. He loves to take what's mine so I think it's only fair that I take what's his."

"No!" I tried to protest but Kai smashed his lips to mine.

I moved my face away but he roughly grabbed it, pulling my lips back to his. He moved his hand off my throat but trapped me against the wall with his body, letting his hands roam over my curves. I bit him, causing Kai to quickly pull back and slap me. His hands grabbed my ass as he started to kiss my neck, attempting to leave a mark.

"Get off of me!" I tried to fight and push him off but there was only so much I could do.

He moved down to my collarbone and started to move his hands under my shirt and towards my breast. I kicked and punched and screamed, trying anything I could to get him off of me. The door to the room was quickly thrown open but he didn't stop. The gunshots were much louder now, meaning Ace must be close.

"Kai, we need to go now!" Jack yelled from the door, constantly looking in the hallway.

"What about her?!" He asked, roughly holding me against the wall.

"Leave her, kill her, I don't care. We need to fucking go!" With that, Jack ran out of the room and Kai turned back to me.

"Well, Hannah, I say we get back to where we were, I doubt Ace would mind anyways." He goes to kiss me again but I spit in his face. He lets me go, wiping it off. "You bitch!"

Kai slaps me again before punching me in the gut, knocking the breath out of me and definitely tearing open my wound. He punches me again, this time in the face, with a blow so strong it knocks me to the ground. He kicks me, repeatedly, in the stomach. All I could feel was pain searing around my wound. I couldn't breathe and my vision was starting to get fuzzy.

"Allontanati da lei, cazzo!" I heard a deep voice yell. Gunshots. 

Someone ran over to me and went to pick me up but I quickly squirmed away, fearing it was Kai. The room was spinning and my vision was fuzzy with black spots. I was fading and fading fast. I could make out a body on the ground but I didn't know who it was.

"It's okay, amore, it's me." The deep voice speaks softly. Ace. He goes to pick me up again and I shakily let him. He pulls me into his chest and I can smell him. The scent that immediately calmed me down and made me feel safe. I clung to him as he quickly walked out of the room.