Chapter 55

Darry's POV
Today's the day. The gang and I are going to the hospital to see Pony, Sodapop and I's sister. I had just finished getting the twins ready and we we're on our way.
Once we had arrived I went over the nurse and she had told me where my sister's room was but said that there could only be three at a time. I walked back over to my brothers and the gang.
"Well? Can we see her?" Ponyboy asked.
"Follow me." I simply said with my brothers and the gang following me.
Once we were at her hospital room door, we could hear voices, it sounded like Bexley.
"Should we go in?" Johnny asked.
"I need to see if she is okay!" Sodapop said anxiously.
"Calm down little brother."  I said.
"Sorry." Sodapop said.
"Come on were not getting any younger. Open the god damn door." Dally said.
I opened the door and what I saw, I'm sure not only shocked me but the gang and my brother's as well.
Our sister Courtney was being kissed by Bexley.
I heard a whistle and saw Two-bit whistling causing my sister and Bexley to face us. I could see the embarrassment on my sister's face, but Bexley simply acted as if we weren't there and got up.
"I'll talk to to you later Courtney." Bexley said and simply walked out ignoring us.
"Well that was an interesting sight." Steve said.
"Please, I don't want to talk about it." Courtney said with tears forming.
"Courtney, please talk to us." Sodapop said.
"There is nothing to talk about." Courtney said and looked away.
"Nothing to talk about?! You tried killing yourself when you have two kids and you were just kissing Bexley. What do you mean there is nothing to talk about?" I said.
"Please Darry. I don't want to talk about this right now." Courtney said crying and I could see she was starting to have an anxiety attack. I sighed. I ushered the gang out.
"Sodapop, Ponyboy and I will be back tomorrow. We need to talk." I said and grabbed my sister's kids and the gang and I left the hospital. I hoped my kid sister would be okay and willing to talk tomorrow.