Chapter 48

I'm not sure how long I've been here. I don't know where here even is. I do know that Daxtyn has been torturing me non-stop. He has beaten me and raped me numerous times just because I refuse to let him see his children. Would you let an abusive, control freak boyfriend see his children? No. I didn't think so. I will protect my children even if I die. At least then I'll know my children are safe with Darry, Sodapop and Ponyboy.
Darry, Sodapop, Ponyboy I hope you guys are okay. I hope I'll see you guys again but if I don't I'll cherish our memories. I thought with a small smile.
That was interrupted by the door swinging open. I saw Daxtyn come down. I backed up into a corner, but he pulled me up by my hair causing me to yelp in pain. He then began to beat me.
"This can stop Courtney if you would just lift the sole custody agreement." Daxtyn said.
"Go to hell!" I yelled and he punched me causing me to cry in pain. He then began to hit me more and got on top of me and started raping me. My body grew numb. When would this end? I thought.
Once he was done he got up and redressed himself. He then came over and kicked me in the stomach and grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head again the floor causing me to black out.

Leave ideas on what should happen next!