Chapter 33

Courtney's POV
Athena's been here for about two weeks now. She's been watching my back to make sure no socs bother me. But sometimes it doesn't always work out. I had just gotten off my shift at the diner and Athena was supposed to meet me here, but she didn't show. She must have had to work late at the DX today. Yeah, Athena got a job at the gas station Sodapop works go figure. I pulled my jacket close as the cold breeze blew. I was walking down the street to my house when I heard a car I looked behind me and saw some greasers following me. I started to run towards my house which was only a few blocks away but the greasers stopped in front of me.
"P-please let me go. I don't want to fight." I said and pulled my jacket closer.
"Relax baby girl. We don't want to fight." One of the guys said. Baby girl. I hated that nickname now.
"What do you want?" I asked scared.
"You're coming on a little ride with us." Another guy said and grabbed me and started to drag me to their car but I kicked him and started to run but another one grabbed me and pushed me into their car and drove off. Once they stopped the car I saw we were at the police station. What were we doing here? I thought. I was scared to find out why they brought me here.