Chapter 31

(Pic is of me I play the Curtis sister Courtney)

Athena's POV
I had finally arrived on the street of where the Curtis' house. It has been so long. What if they don't recognize me? I guess they wouldn't seeing as it's been four years. Once I stepped onto the old porch of the Curtis house I just stood there wondering if I should just walk in or knock? I mean the door was always unlocked, I better knock.

Sodapop's POV
Courtney ran off as soon as she said she missed Athena. I looked at the guys and they all had a sad face on their face except for Dally. He wasn't really around her as much as we were.
"What was that about?" Dally asked.
"Courtney had a best friend growing up named Athena. They were attached to the hip, but when Courtney, Athena and Sodapop were twelve Athena's parents divorced and Athena and her brother moved away with their mom." Darry said.
"So she's just another broad. So what?" Dally said and Darry slapped him upside the head. Good thing he did or I would have punched him for saying that about my sister.
"Our sister isn't a broad and if Athena heard you say that Dal she would kiss your ass." I said.
"I ain't scared of this girl." Dally said.
Just then there was a knock on the door and we all looked around the room confused. The whole gang was here and they never knock.
"Who's that?" Ponyboy asked.
"I've got it." Darry said and went to answer the door.

Darry's POV
After the little argument with Dally occurred between Dally and Soda there was a knock on the door. All of us were confused because no one ever knocks on the door, they just come right in. I said I got it and went over to answer the door and saw a girl there but I don't recognize her.
"Hello? Can I help you?" I asked confused why then girl was here. She looked to be around Sodapop and Courtney's age.
"Awe you don't recognize me Dare Bear. I'm offended." The girl said like I was supposed to know her.
"I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong house." I said about to close the door, but she stopped me.
"Darry it's me Athena Johnson. You know the girl that that grew up with you, your brothers, your sister and the gang." The girl said and I looked closer at her and my eyes widened and I lifted her up into a hug.
"It's great to see you kiddo!" I said hugged her tight.
"Great to see you too Dar but I gotta breathe so if you could put me down." Athena said and I put her down.
"Sorry about that. Come on in." I said and Athena followed me inside.
"Hey guys look who I found." I said.
"Who's she?" Ponyboy said.
"Wow I'm hurt Ponyboy. I can't believe you don't remember me." Athena said.
"Should we recognize you?" Sodapop said.
"It's me. Athena guys!" Athena said.
"Oh my god Athena!" Sodapop said and spun Athena around in a hug as we both laughed. Athena then gave Ponyboy a hug and the rest of the guys except the infamous Dallas Winston.
"So you're Dallas Winston." Athena said and walked over to Dally.
"What's it to ya?" Dally said.
"Nothing. Except just know you've met your match." Athena said and smirked at Dally who just glared at Athena.
"So where's Courtney?" Athena said causing the mood in the room to change.