Chapter 19

Sodapop's POV
When Courtney ran out of the house I was worried, we all were. She rarely ever argues like that with Darry, it's usually Pony and Darry that argue. I looked at Pony and Darry and ran out of of the house to follow our sister with Darry and Pony behind me.
"Cut through the park and cut her off Pony. Soda and I will stay behind her." Darry said. Pony ran through the park and tackled her and we caught up and caught our breath and Courtney just sat and cried. Man, this feels so familiar when I had run off when Pony and Darry were fighting, talk about deja vu.

Courtney's POV
I ran off after the argument with Darry. I hated when we fought. I was like Soda in that way. I hated being in the middle of them and I hated it when I fought with any of my brothers. They don't understand I'm not happy. I thought as I ran but was knocked out of my thoughts when I was tackled to the ground by Ponyboy with Sodapop and Darry behind him.
"Where do you think your going?" Ponyboy asked me.
"I don't know. I just needed to get out. I hate it! I hate when any of us fight." I said with tears in my eyes.
"What's going on Courtney?" Sodapop said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"I'm unhappy alright! I can't take it anymore." I said and cried.
"Courtney please talk to us. We want to help." Sodapop said worried.
"I-I just I'm not happy Soda. Everyday at school people whisper about me and look at me. You know how I hate being the center of attention. And the worst part is that I-I don't feel safe at school. Greasers and socs have been harassing me! I hate it!" I cried.
"I-I didn't know it was that bad." I heard Darry say. I look at him and wipe my tears a bit.
"I get called names in school. A g-greaser. The ones who actually did this to my face c-called me a s-slut." I said and bit my lip.
"I'm gonna kill him!" Ponyboy said angrily. He may be my little brother but he sure was protective of me, all three of my brothers were.
"Pony calm down, no sense in getting angry now. We don't even know who these guys are." Darry said trying to calm pony down.
"And t-the worse part is that I'm so stressed and worried that Daxtyn got me pregnant that maybe it's true. Maybe I am a slut." I say sadly.
"Don't say that!" Sodapop yelled which surprised all of us.
"You're not a slut! You're one of the realest greaser girls out there! Daxtyn is a douche who doesn't deserve to live." Sodapop said.
"Soda." Darry said warningly.
"I'm serious! He should have got life in prison not a lousy 10 years! I would beat him to death if I could!" Soda said and I hugged him and rubbed my hand up and down his back trying to calm him down.
"I love you Soda." I said "I love all you guys. I'm sorry Darry. I'm sorry I ran out. I'm just so scared, stressed and frustrated. I mean because of this whole thing with Daxtyn I'm barely getting by in Science and History." I said.
"Don't worry we'll figure something out." Darry said.
"We always do." Ponyboy said. I then hugged my brothers and we headed home, well raced home.

(Should Courtney be pregnant? I need to someone to be Courtney's best girl friend and I need someone to be her girlfriend? Message me your character if you want to be part of the story. Thank you and leave your ideas in the comments!)