Chapter 41

Courtney's POV
It's been four months since my twins were born. I have visited my babies at the hospital everyday after work. I got a call from the hospital today and they said my twins could come home which I was super happy about! Darry said he would take me after we both got off work.
Today was slow at the diner which meant it would be longer before I got to see the twins. I was constantly looking at the clock but that only made time go slower. I then heard a finger snap. I snap out of my thoughts and looked to see Katie looking at me weird.

"Huh? What?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Are you alright? You've been zoning out all day?" Katie asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just wish time would go by faster since I'm supposed to get the twins from the hospital today." I said.

"Awe! Really?! I'm so happy for you. I'll bet Darry is happy that they'll be coming home." Katie said. Oh yeah did I mention Darry finally got the nerve up to ask Katie out and she said yes.

"Yeah he is. He finally finished putting together a crib and some other stuff in soda, pony, and I's room." I said

"Isn't that going to be tight?" Katie asked.

Yeah, but there's not much we can do since our house is small and we haven't really wanted to mess up our parents old room." I said and served someone their coffee.

"Don't you think it's time that you guys made the room into something else. I mean it's been almost a year since the accident with your parents." Katie said and struck a nerve probably without meaning too.

"That's not for you to decide Katie! Just leave it alone!" I said with a sigh and walked away to serve some people. After the fight with Katie time seemed to be going a little faster. I served a few more people. Before I knew it I was able to leave and head to the hospital. I would finally be able to bring my babies home.