Chapter 44

I didn't care where I was going. I just needed to get out of the house. I couldn't even spend time alone with my kids like I wanted to because of the entire gang coming over as usual. This is all Daxtyn's fault. If he hadn't of raped me I wouldn't be raising his kids. Why couldn't I just have a normal life? I thought as I sat on the park bench a few blocks from my house.
"Mom, Dad. I wish you were here. I know Darry is doing his best but I can tell it's stressing him out with having to raise me, Soda and Pony along with helping me with the twins. I need you." I said as tears fell down my eyes.
I then heard an engine. I looked to see a mustang around the corner. I got up and started to walk away from the park. I prayed those socs didn't bother me. I didn't need it tonight.

As I walked along the sidewalk the car started to speed up. I ran as far away as I could and into an alley way praying that the socs wouldn't find me. Why did I have to storm out like that?! I should of just stormed to my room instead. I thought as I saw the car pass. I waited a few minutes and looked to see it was gone. I then started to head back to the house but a few minutes after walking I blacked out.