Chapter 39

This chapter will sort of be a detailed chapter about what happened after the attack

Courtney's POV
Why is it so dark? What happened I thought to myself. Why am I hearing voices. Where's Macey? Wait?! We were jumped. Why can I move. I thought and slowly fell into a deep sleep

No one's POV
After Macey and Courtney we attacked by some Socs Macey dialed the hospital. Courtney was placed on a gurney and Macey was in the car behind her. Once they arrived at the hospital they were both taken out of the ambulances they were in and placed in separate rooms to be looked at. Macey wanted to go back with Courtney but the nurse said "I'm sorry but you can't go back there." After Macey was looked at she was forced to wait in the waiting room. Meanwhile, Courtney was pushed into the emergency room for an emergency c-section.
When Courtney woke up, she saw Macey and talked and told her to call the gang and her brothers. That was the last thing she remembered.

Darry's POV
We had just arrived in the hospital parking lot. I parked the truck and jumped out followed by the rest of the gang. We all then rushed into the hospital probably like maniacs but I didn't care I was more worried about my sister.
"Courtney Curtis?! Where is she?!" I demanded.
I didn't care if I wasn't calm. I was worried about my baby sister and my nephew.
"Are you Darry?" I heard a voice say.
"Yeah who are you?" I asked facing a girl who looked familiar but I couldn't place it.
"My names Macey Porter. We grew up near each other." I said.
"Macey?!" Two-bit yelled.
"Hey Two-bit." I said with a laugh.
"Hate to break this reunion up but where's Courtney?" Dally asked.
"She's in her room, but she's sleeping I believe." Macey said.
"Is she okay though?!" Sodapop asked worriedly.
"I'm not sure." Macey said sadly.
"What do you mean your not sure?!" Sodapop yelled.
"Calm down Soda." I said.
"Yeah I'm sure she's okay." Ponyboy said.
"Courtney Curtis?" A doctor asked as he came over to us.
"Yes." The whole gang said.
"Are you all family?" The doctor asked.
Before I could say anything Athena beat me to it. She's been quiet through this whole thing. I wonder how she's feeling about this. I mean her and Courtney are best friends after all.
"Yes we are." Athena said.
"I see, well Courtney came in with a deep stab wound near her stomach. She lost a lot of blood and we had to give her a blood transfusion." The doctor said.
"What about the baby?!" Sodapop said worriedly.
"I was getting to that. We had to do an emergency c-section on your sister. Her babies are in the NICU at the moment seeing she's only 5 months we had to put them in an incubator and give them breathing treatment. Her babies will be in the NICU for a while. I'm sorry. They are only 1 lb 5 oz and 1lb 3oz. They will have to stay in the hospital until they are strong enough to go home." The Doctor said.
"You may see Courtney now if you wish but only 3 at a time." The Doctor said leading us to her room.
"Wait did you say babies?!" Sodapop asked.
"Yes your sister was pregnant with twins." The Doctor said walking away
"Wait boy or girls?!" Ponyboy asked.
"She had a boy and girl." The Doctor said and walked away and we all went into Courtney's room not listening to the doctor about only 3 in the room.

(What should the twins name be? Should they be original like Sodapop and Ponyboy's names? I need name suggestions! Help me please!)