Chapter 10

Sodapop's POV
I got done at the DX early today so that Darry and I could bring our sister home. She's probably been going crazy not being able to move around for too long. I clocked out just as Darry arrived in his truck. I hopped into the truck with Darry in a hurry.
"Easy there little man." Darry said with a chuckle.
"What? I'm excited my twin sister is coming home!" I said excitedly.
"Easy there Soda, remember she might not be the same right away with what happened." Darry said with a sigh.
"I know but I'm her older brother and I'm going to make sure she's happy!" I said proudly.
Darry laughed and said "You're only 10 minutes older than her."
"So, I'm still older!" I said and we both laughed. We then arrived at the hospital and were about to walk to the front desk to check in but we saw Ponyboy already there and yelling at the people at the front desk. I wonder what's going on?

Ponyboy's POV
After the little incident with Daxtyn I was about to go out to the front desk to yell at the people running the desk and the doctors for allowing Daxtyn into Courtney's room, but she grabbed my arm.
"Pony don't leave me." Courtney said sounding so broken.
"I'll be right back." I said but she gripped my hand tighter as if afraid to let go.
"Promise?" Courtney asked.
"I promise. Two-bit and Johnny will keep you company." I said and left the room.
Once I was out of Courtney's room I stormed up to the front desk.
"What the hell is wrong with you people?!" I yelled in anger.
"Excuse me sir?" The receptionist asked confused.
"Do you not check people before they come to visit someone? Are you that stupid!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry sir, but if you don't calm down I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The receptionist said.
"Ponyboy?" I heard Sodapop say.
I looked over and saw Sodapop and Darry who were supposed to be at work still. What are they doing here so early?
"What are you guys doing here? I thought you both were working late." I said.
"We got off early to sign Courtney out. What's the problem?" Darry asked.
"These idiots let Daxtyn into Courtney's room and if I hadn't come in when I did who knows what he would've done!" I yelled.
"What?!" Sodapop and Darry yelled.
"I was coming to see Courtney with Johnny and Two-bit and as we entered her room Daxtyn had her held down and had his fingers down her pants." Ponyboy said.
"You idiots! What is wrong with you people?!" Sodapop yelled.
"Sodapop, Ponyboy calm down." Darry said.
"Our sister was almost raped again and you want us to calm down!" I yelled.
"I don't like it as much as you do, but there is nothing we can do about it now. Let's just check our sister out and go home. Alright?" Darry said and signed our sister out. We silently agreed with him and went to get our sister.
Once we were inside her room we saw her laying down hugging Johnny as if her life depended on it and Two-bit watching Mickey on the tv in the room.
"Hey guys." Johnny said causing Courtney to look up.
"Darry. Soda." Courtney said with tears in her eyes.
All three of rushed over to her bed and sat by her. I gave Johnny a look and he nodded and pulled Two-bit out of the room giving us some sibling time.

(Next chapter will be Courtney's POV)