Chapter 42

After my little fight Katie, I left the restaurant in frustration. As I was walking home I saw Bexley, Athena, Macey and Aurora who was Dally's girl. I don't really know much about her, but if she was Dally's girl I didn't want to mess with her.
"Courtney!" Athena said and ran over and hugged me.
"Hi to you to Athena." I said with a laugh.
"Sorry but the girls and I feel like we haven't seen you in forever!" Athena said.
"She's right. You're always busy." Macey said.
"Well that's what happens when you have kids." I said with a sigh.
"So you shouldn't cut people out because of that." Aurora said.
"I'm not."I said
"Yeah right like that's hard to believe."
Aurora said with a scoff. It didn't surprise me though after all she was dating Dally.
"Back off Aurora!" Bexley said
"I'm just saying as it is." Aurora said at Bexley with a glare.
"I'll see you guys." I said wanting to leave the situation.
"Aw come on Courtney. Hangout with us for a bit." Athena said
"I'll talk to you guys later." I said as I walked into my house to see Dally, Johnny, Steve, Two-bit and my brothers home.
"Where are the twins?" I asked Darry.
"I brought them home from the hospital for you and just put them down to sleep. Why don't you shower and go rest." Darry said.
"Thanks." I said and went to my room and grabbed my clothes then to the bathroom to shower. When I came out I saw the girls had followed me home. Great this was going to be fun. I thought sarcastically.