part -43

Let's start..
Everyone got ready to go to shopping.
In one car arnav dida Shomi and sonakshi and ayush is driving ..
In another car swasan ramata and uttra Sanskar is on driver seat.. Front 3 cars and back 3 cars of their bodyguards..
Everyone reached mall and came out of the car sanskar and ayush parked car and joined them..
Arn: so tell from where u start.. Ladies section or gents section..
Son:chachu first we will go ladies section then gents.. What say
Swa:ok bhabi.. But
Arn: what happened doll.
Swa:actully We need to buy Saree and here before she tell arnav told.
Arn:i knw doll u want to buy Indian dresses and Saree no worry actually this mall have Indian collection that's way we brought u here ..u ll get all collection here. Let's go
Everyone went inside the mall and went to Indian wear section.. Ladies got busy selecting dresses ..gents sat waiting area ..ram and arnav taking randomly.. Sanskar busy in mobile.. Ayush and Aryan busy in playing games in mobile.
They took sarees for Shomi, dida and sujata according to function...gowns for sona and uttra. .. Swara stood confused sanskar saw her and went near her..
San:jaan what happened.
Swa:sanskar I don't knw what to buy I'm getting confuse. Should I buy Saree or dress..
San:jaan take anything in which u feel comfortable.
Swa: I m OK with both... But I'm getting confuse what to buy .im all messed up with two options.. Ram and arnav who heard this came to her.
Ram: beta u take both Saree and dress during functions wear what u feel to wear.
San: jaan papa is correct take both..andu can wear both dress half half time .
Swa:i ll not have that much time to change 2 dress in one function it will be busy day. Until now ayush and Aryan to came.
Ayush : I have an Idea.
Swa:what.
Ayu: we all select one one dress for one function if u like that the u buy ..and u ll get both Saree and dress what say..
Swa: ya that's nice idea.
Ayu: OK their are 5 functions, engagement, haldi, mahendi, sangeet, and marriage. Now u distribute fiction to everyone according to function theme they will select dress.
Son:thats great idea and Shona u problem is also solved.
Swa: Ya true.. Let's decide who will take which day. U only decide and tell.. Before anyone tell arnav told
Arn:i ll choose marriage dress Bcz it's my right to choose dress for daughter for marriage
Ram:then I ll choose engament dress ...bcz I don't knw anything about gowns whenver I went shopping with sujata and uttra I always saw them selecting traditional dress so little bit I knw about that..
San:i ll choose for sangeet.
Aryan : even I also want select dress for cutie bua..everyone smiled listening him..
Swa: ofcourse champ.. Hw can I forget u.. Even u can select.
Aryan :but which colour I have to choose.
Ayu: dont worry champ u and I ll select for sangeet and mahendi..
Ary: yahhh... Me and chachu will select.. All gents got busy selecting dress..
Finally after searching for 1 and half hr they selected dress... And showed to swara.she saw all dress in shock.
Swa:what is this.
Arn:what happen doll u don't like dresses.
Swa:no it's really pretty.. But.
San:but what jaan.
Swa:sanskar it's bridal dress.. Too much grand....
San:so what u r going to wear this on marriage function not in daily life.
Swa:ya but it's maa marriage she is bride not me.
Ary:cutie bua we have selected after lots of struggle.. Plz don't say no.. I have energy to select more dress and it's very hard challenge to choose dress plz take this only na.. He said with puppy eyes swara's heart melt.. She sat on her knees cupped his face
Swa:aww my baby. OK I'll take this happy now..
Ary:ya so much.. Love u... And kissed her cheek.
Sws:lot u too my baby and she to kissed him on cheek.. Everyone adore their bond
San:so everything is done...
NOT YET.. a voice came from back and saw Raj is standing there.
San:unlce what remains ladies shopping is done now only gents remains.
Raj:its cheating.. U all selected dress for my doll but I hvnt.. I also want to select dress for my doll.
Swa: but bade Papa we have brought dress for all function..
Raj:no doll still one function remained.
Swa: which.. ?
Raj: Reception..and I ll select dress for that day..and not only for doll in ll select for all ladies.. Then everyone rembebred about reception no one have thought about that day.. So raj selected grand Lehenga for swara,uttra,and sona and Saree for sujata, dida and shomi..everyone liked his selection.. Then all went to gents section and selected dress for gents and everyone choose dress for Aryan. And he liked all dress and he was in confuse to only choose 6 dress in that all.. so ram and raj told him to take all he happily took all dress .. Came to billing section.. Ram and raj went to pay the bill. Both are fighting to pay the bill.
Raj:here take the card
Ram:no I'll pay take this card
Raj:ram ji I'm paying bills plz.
Ram:no Raj ji I'll pay.
Raj:its not fair it's my brothers marriage shopping then I ll pay.
Ram:then it's my sister marriage shopping then i ll pay.. Both started to fight and everyone is looking at the. Whether they are going to pay bill or fight like this only.. Customer are waiting in queue..
Salesman :sir others Coustmors are waiting
Raj:im telling u take this card
Ram: no take this card.. They both again started to fight.. in between this fight sanskar went and paid the bill...but still they both are fighting..
Salesman :sir ur bill is paid can u both go outside and continue ur fight.. Coustmors are in queue
Raj/ram :who paid the bill
Salesman :SM sir..
Both turn to sanskar but he is not there out infact no one is there everyone left them..
Even they both came saw everyone is moving in jwellery shop.. Soon they both joined them.. They took jewelleries.. It's almost noon and lunch time.
Uttra :i dnt have energy now I'm hungry.
Swa: ya seriously..
Sona: ya my all enegy is over.. So Shona uttu what u want to eat.. Indian food or Chinese or something else .
Uttra :anything..im very hungry.
Swa: Indian food I m missing that ..
Arn: ya even havnt ate India food. It's been long we ate.
Raj:ok my friend own a restaurant there both Indian and western food is present.. Let's decide there.
Everyone went to resturent
And ordered their favorite food.. Everyone is seeing swara and arnav. Bcz both ordered same food..
Sona:papa Shona and chachu have lots of similarities.. Isn't it
Raj:yes I'm also thinking that only.
Shomi : ofcourse beta bcz when she was small adi and arnav use to feed her.. Not only food they both have lots of similarities.
Sona:like?
Shomi :like fav spot, fav food, fav colour, fav season, they both have same habits also and most importantly their both dream.. To become a successful doctor and help needy people. And they both achieved it.. Arnav saw Shomi loving bcz she knows everything about him..
Shomi:u knw arnav when she joined medical she worked very hard to become like u. u r her ideal person.. She has only one dream that she wanted to meet u once..and she studied day and night to get free scholarship to get admission and achieve her dream .. She hided this to shekar and his family Bcz she knw if they get to know that she is studying then they will stop her study.. And She did what she wanted to do...
Everyone feel proud on swara ..soon everyone completed their lunch by talking about their life.. Their work and all.