58

Next morning..
Our beautiful couple are sleeping in each others embrace..they sleep got disturbed by a phone call..  It's call from sanskar office.. After disconnecting the call he saw his life sleeping like a baby... He kissed her forehead and went to freshen up without disturbing her .. After getting ready he left a note on side table and went to office not before kissing her forehead.. After some times swara sleep broke she opened her eyes and didn't found sanskar beside her. She sat on bed and searched room then her I fall on side table where sanskar kept note she took the note and read..
SORRY JAAN I NEED TO GO ITS VERY IMPORTANT MEETING.. I DIDN'T WOKE U BCZ U R SLEEPING PEACEFULLY AND I DON'T WANT TO DISTU UR SLEEP.. I LL BE IN 3 HRS.. TILL THEN HAVE BF AND REST.. LOVE U TAKE CARE.. ..swara smiled after reading note and kissed the note...
Swa:love u too Sanskar.....then she went to get fresh after getting fresh she came down.. Already maid kept her Bf ready.. She had her Bf then sat in living room checking her mails  and messages... After an hour she went to her room unpacked her bags and arranged all things ..soon sanskar came  both had  lunch and spend sometime together  ..in Badi Dadi called ragini and told about shomi and whatever happend...ragini  took ap permission and went to badi...
It's evening While shomi,dida and ayush sitting out side having evng tea and snacks ..dida and ayush is sitting and irritating shomi while eating peanuts ..ragini enterd badi and saw Bose family.. They to saw her but they ignored her and again got busy in their work which irked ragini she angrily went in gadodia house.. Both Dadi and ragini is came out and sat thier to talk while drinking Tea . But it's only excuse they wanted to knw more about Bose family.. While talking ragini suddenly felt nauseous and ran out side and pukke... Dadi came  behind her and saw ragini is vomiting....ragini came inside she was very weak and feeling Dizzy..even Bose family saw her but they kept quite bcz don't want to interfere in their matter but they are worried about her  bcz of humanity..  While going inside ragini fallen dizzy and fall before she touch the ground 2 pairs of hands holded her... Before going to unconscious ragini saw the person who held her that is non other than swayush... Swara who came to badi to meet shomi Bcz sanskar again went to meeting before going to meeting he came and dropped her and ayush who saw ragini walking steadily and she was looking so weak and when he saw her holding head and falling he came running and holded her..
Dadi came  running
Dadi:ladoo open ur eyes..
Swa:ayush let's take her inside.. Ayush was going to lift her.but Dadi stopped him..
Dadi :hey don't touch her leave her... Shekar come take ladoo inside.. Shekar who just came from shop saw ragini came to them.ayush moved back even swara left ragini bcz for her ayush is her life.. She holded ayush hand and went back to her home  shekar tried to lift her  but he was not able to lift her Bcz he is old now. ...shekar saw towards swayush for help but they turned their face Dadi cursed her fate no one came to help shekar and Dadi holded her both side and took her inside with difficult and put her on bed.  Dadi told Shekar told call doctor..  Before he call a doctor came  but before going in gadodia house she saw towards Bose house where swara is sitting she smiled and went inside the gadodia house.. Trio saw swara.. They got to knw that swara called the doctor.. Shekar and Dadi saw doctor but they are shock bcz still they haven't called doctor..doctor checked her  and declare ragini is pregnant.. again while going doctor went to swara..
Doc: HI mam u there to check then y u called me..
Swa:actually priya they don't trust us.  So I called u.. Is everything OK. .
Pri:ya mam all OK.. She is pregnant..
Swa: really.. All Bose family are happy  priya is confuse to see them.. .
Pri: can i ask u something.
Swa: Ya ask. .
Pri:they don't trust u but u all r happy to hear this news  y.
Swa: actually that is my ex family.. .and she is my sister so  we r happy....they talked sometimes and priya left... Dadi came shouting and distributing sweets to everyone she saw Swars and all talking to priya...she distributed sweets to whole Badi except Bose family and they even didn't care.. Soon all maheshwari family came..laksh didn't came only dp ap and Sujram came.. Sujata saw swara and was happy.
Suj: arre Shona u r here... Hearing sujata all stopped and saw towards swara...
Swara came and took sujata blessings and hugged her..
Swa: hw r mom..
Suj:im fine and now I saw u I m  happy also..
Ram:all love only to mom not to Dad.. He made sad face.. Both swara and sujata laughed seeing ram antics..
Swara came and took his blessings.
Swa:how can i forget my super hero ..
Ram hugged her and kissed her forehead..
Then Sujram met all Bose and met them..
Swa: mom where is doll..
Suj: she went to her friend home Bcz she don't wanted to come here to see new drama.. But if she had known u r here then she had definitely come..
Swa:its ok Mom  I will come to meet her.. And they are talking forgetting surrounding..as they don't care.. All are shock to see how they are meeting and the bond.. And swara calling sujata mom.. This irked Dadi.
Dadi: sujata and ram  if u r forget then u came here not their.. And y are u talking to them..
Suj:sorry Kaki sa but we are least interested in ur this all drama ..
Ap:sujata we came to our samadhan house and how are u talking to Kaki Sa.
Suj:yes jiji u came to ur samadhan house but not me I came here to meet my maa and bhabi and my sweet babies ....she told sweet babies by holding ayush cheeks ..ayush was Lil bit emotional.. Bcz sometimes before his Dadi didn't let him hold her sister but here his sister mil showering love on him treating him as her own son.. Bose family saw tears in ayush eyes but kept quite they knw sujata will handle him with love as expected sujata saw ayush was shock to see tears..
Suj:Ayu what happened beta.
Ayu:nothing aunty.
Suj:ayu u again called me aunty call me mom like Shona..
Ram:arre suju if he call u mom then what he will call rohini ji..ram teased ayush..
Suj:han then what u call me..
ayu: don't worry   u r my darling..
Dida: then who I am.
Ayu: u r my partner and she is my darling and ram uncle is my hero.. They all had family time still mf and gf are standing outside only.. They felt insulated.. Mf invited them inside all went in gadodia house except Sujram and Bose family they sat outside chit chatting..
Mf and gf came and they also sat outside bcz they also wanted to knw what they are doing.. Here sujRam is teasing shomi and swara and ayush preparing snacks for them soon both brought snacks and all had snacks and took so many selfies.. After sometime mf bid bye...here swara to went to house.. In mf dp and Ap is angry on Sujram..
Ap: sujata ram what is that.. And how u knw them..
Suj:we r family jiji.
Ap: which family and y swara is calling u mom and dad..
Ram: bcz she is our daughter bhabi..
Ap: how. And ram how u r talking to that sharmista ..the way she dressed as wedded women.. She is divorced she don't have shame and ram u didn't felt shame to hug her And sujata even u didn't told anything to ur husband..
Suj: jiji they both are brother and sister and I dnt have right to interfere in their matter..
Dp:sujata what are you talking.she is not our sister and we don't have any relation with them
Ram:u don't have relation bhai sa  but we have Bcz she is my sister not urs.. And date u speak rubbish about my family.. Ram left angrily from there.
Suj: see  u made him upset again he was so happy but u spoiled his mood.. She to left behind ram.. Dp Ap and parish are shock to see this.. They can't digest that now they are not in their hand.. In sm  mansion  Swara came still sanskar didn't came. So she got freshnup and went to kitchen  she prepared dinner then came back to room..then she talked to Sujram and shomi and dida... Sujata told everything to her.. She was angry... Then Swara talked to uttra and told to calm Sujram.. Then was getting bore then she opens wardrobe and started to clean it.. she was busy in setting clothes in wardrobe. But she is in  deep thought . A hand came from back side and encircled hee on stomach.. Swara who was busy got scared by the  sudden touch.. And tried to push the person... After hearing person voice she became calm..
Per:jaan cool it's me .
Swa: sanskar.. U scared me.. He made her turn and pulled her more close. She encircled her hands around his neck.
San: sorry  I thought u ll feel my presence... But my bad luck u didn't felt anything...sanskar mad fake sad face... Swara smiled seeing his action..
Swa::ooo so my sanku baby became sad.. She teased him..
San: sanku.. .
Swa: ya it's cute name na..
San: cute seriously jaan.. .its sounding like u r calling a school boy... Again made sad face
Swa: but I found it cute..and about not feeling ur presence is Bcz I was busy and my full was on work...
San: so u forget ur one and only husband in ur work..
Swa: no baby.. Actually.. Leave it  u tell how's ur meeting..
San:all good  and I knw u r smart  but I'm ur husband and the great SM who rule the business world.
Swa: ya I knw.. But why r u telling me this..
San: Bcz u very changed the topic... I knw something is bo u  ... Swara smiled  and felt lucky and blessed to get understanding partner
Swa: nothing I m thinking about ragini..
San: about ragini? What.
Swa: sanskar till now she was alone but now she have baby..they are you using her..
San: y are thinking about her.
Swa: sanskar she is my sister.. And  she is not bad they all brainwashed her that way she done all that..
San: now leave this all I'm very hungry.. Let's have dinner.
Swa: ok u get fresh.. I ll arrange dinner..
San: ok.. Sanskar went to get fresh  swara arranged the dinner both had dinner and went back to room to sleep.. But swara was still thinking about ragini  to Divert her mind sanskar started to kiss her and they both got busy in their love making... Soon after tired both slept in each other embrace...