𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Five's pov

I arrived at Gimble Brothers a few minutes after leaving the academy and Y/n. The store wasn't completely packed, but there was some movement of people around, which I didn't really mind, just mentally questioned how they managed to open the shop again so fast after that shootout.

I had Delores on her green bag, that I carried like a backpack, with it's straps around my arms. I walked while preparing myself to say my goodbyes to my long last companion.

Arriving to the display I found her days ago, I unziped her bag and carefully took her body out of it.

_"Hey."-I said, looking at her with care, and put her on the white empty display, among other friends of hers. I took a deep breath, before putting my hands on my pockets to start talking.

_"I bet it feels good to be back. Amongst your friends."- I looked at her eyes while speaking, trying to find the shine in them.

_"And it's okay, you can...say it. We always were an unlikely pair."-I chuckled lightly, taking my gaze out of her for a second. I had to take a second deep breath to keep going.

_"This isn't easy for me, Delores, and I...I want you to know that I cherish every single minute I ever shared with you. All 23 and half million of them."-I looked at her again, feeling my expression go down every second.

_"A lifetime."-I kept silent for a second of two, looking at the ground again. I felt the lump on my throat slowly disappear.

_"Now look at us. We're lucky enough we get a second one."- My mind trailed to Y/n face briefly. It really was true. I was finally getting an actual life. With my family. With someone important to me. I chuckled lightly at Delores response.

_"Yeah. You are right. I do have a lot of growing up to do. And this time I'm not alone."- I took one last look at Delores's eyes. My heart was feeling all weird. I wanted to go home soon.

_"I'll never forget you, Delores."- I sighed, and grabbed the green bag again. Taking one last glance at my "first love", I started walking towards the exit again. However, I stopped next to an attendant first.

_"Excuse me, miss."-I calmly called the woman, and she turned to me.

_"Yeah?"

_"Could you give that mannequin something new to wear? She likes sequins."-I gave the woman a small smile and two taps on her arm, then finally leaving the store.

- ☂ -

Third person pov

While Five was having his heartbreaking moment at Gimble Brothers, his siblings were dealing with another crisis in the academy. The whole mansion suddenly started shaking, whoever, some of the siblings already knew what was causing it.

Luther, Klaus and Diego met each other at the hallway that connected all of theirs rooms. Pogo also approaching them shortly after.

_"Yo, what the hell is going on?"-Diego said, running towards his brothers.

_"Are those explosions coming from-"

_"Vanya."-Pogo answered Klaus before he was even able to finish his question.

_"We need to get to safety outside the academy."-The primate continued, small explosions and shattering glass still being heard as background sounds.

Diego and Klaus started to run outside, as Pogo had told them to do.

_"Don't forget mom!"-Luther shouted at them, they only continued to run, only answering mentally.