𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑

_"Can we talk?"-Five said, his tone calm. He was wearing a different outfit this time. A perfect suit, seeming like it was just made for him. I was about to choke him to death with that tie.

_"Sure. If you answer me one thing."

_"Of course, ask away."-He entered the room, closing the door behind him and putting his hands in his pockets.

_"Was she naked?"

_"Who was naked?"-He asked, clear confusion on his face.

_"Lila."

_"What?"

_"Answer the question, love."-I said sarcastically, purposefully referencing himself.

_"I mean, yes? If I stop to think about it. That is very irrelevant, actually, as she was trying to kill me, and-"-Five was interrupted by a flying pillow hitting him straight in the face.

_"What the-"-Another one, even harder. Not that it would do much damage, but it sent a message.

_"What are you doing this for?!"-He put his hands up, half questioning me, half defending himself from more hits.

_"You fought with a naked woman?! Naked Lila?! Motherfucker, am I a joke to you?!"-I threw a random book that was lying around. I think it was a bible.

_"I just said that's irrelevant, I was trying not to get murdered!"

_"Oh, don't worry, baby. I'm killing you myself!"

I picked up a table lamp that was sitting by my bed, and got ready to throw it, until Five teleported in front of me and grabbed my hands, holding them above my head so I couldn't proceed. I tried getting out of his grip, but for no use.

_"Control yourself, woman!"

_"Don't you dare talk to me like that."-My gaze hardened, my eyes burning holes in his skull. Figuratively, but I wish it was literally.

_"I'm sorry, but you're acting unreasonable right now."-His jaw clenched, his facial structure becoming more apparent.

_"Unreasonable, huh? So can I go, get naked with some other guy and try to 'kill' him?"

_"Absolutely not."

_"Exactly."-I raised my knee to hit him in the stomach, him immediately backing away in pain and letting go of my hands, falling back into my bed. I dropped the lamp behind me, it shattering on the ground, but I didn't really care at that moment.

I leaned over Five, putting one knee on the mattress for support, between his knees, and one hand beside his head. With my free one, I grabbed his cheeks and forced him closer to me.

_"So? How much longer do I need to do this so you understand the point?"-I fixed his hair a bit, since it was getting in the way of his vision. His eyes met mine.

_"Fine. I got it. Won't be making that mistake again. Not now that I know how strong you can kick."-He smirked, and I did the same, but a bit more sarcastically.

_"Good. I'm still waiting for an actual apology."-I put my hand behind my ear, expressing that I was ready to hear those sweet words.

_"I'm sorry, Y/n."

_"Is that the best you can do?"

_"I'm afraid I'm not the best at apologies, love. But I'm not a liar."

I stood up straight again, pulling on his tie so he would sit on the bed, right in front of me. He looked up, his eyes with certain amusement, his hands reaching to rest at the back of my knees, just below my thighs.