𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗

Five teleported us back to the Hotel, and I thanked God that that was his power since it would take at least two more hours to get back there if we were to use that motorcycle again.

I was expecting to get at least half an hour of rest, my vision was randomly getting blurry from how tired I felt, but of course, that wouldn't be possible, because Diego and Lila suddenly appeared in front of us, coming from the elevator, looking weirdly desperate. Also, Diego had his hand covered in bandages. Really bloody bandages.

_"Thank fucking God, where the hell have you been?!"-Diego whisper shouted at us, and I furrowed my brows. Did we lose another major thing happening? Why were things happening only when we were gone?

_"Irrelevant for you. What is it now?"-Five asked, putting his hands inside his pockets.

_"Stanley is gone."

_"And he's not my child."-Lila and Diego said, and I just got more confused.

_"That's irrelevant for us. Is that all?"-I let out a sigh, really craving some rest. Also, stopping to think about it, that kid was white. As white as it comes. The math wasn't mathing from the start.

_"The Kugelblitz got to him. And there's a whole freaky-ass exact copy of this hotel inside one of the suites upstairs."-Lila explained better, and that part caught my attention.

_"What do you mean? Like a mockup?"

_"Not a mockup, an exact copy of the hotel, true to size, with the only difference being that it's...Japanese? And there's an asshole that fucking cut my fingers off!"-Diego made it confusing again, but Five seemed very interested in knowing exactly what they meant.

_"It was also called Oblivion instead of Obsidian."-Now I knew we would be checking that out. Of course that name had to appear again. Destiny's indeed a cruel bitch.

-☂-

_"What the hell are you doing?! Stanley's gone, we need to face this!"-Lila screamed at Diego, who was looking around the suite, apparently named White Buffalo, for Stanley. Obviously, he wouldn't find him, since it was already said he got consumed by the Kugelblitz.

I was sitting on one of the room's white couches, which was surprisingly soft and comfortable. It was making it even harder not to fall asleep, but I couldn't get myself to get up. Five was looking at the pinball machine attached to the wall, which was apparently a secret door that led to the hotel's copy, according to Diego and Lila. But it wouldn't open.

_"Just check the chimney!"

_"He's not in the bloody chimney! He's been Kugelblitzed!"

_"And who's fault is that, huh?! You're the one that brought him here!"-The couple was screaming at each other loudly enough that if the hotel had anyone left, they would hear it from downstairs. Honestly, if it weren't for them, I probably would have failed at keeping myself awake already. I don't know if I should thank them or not.

_"Congratulations. You're both mildly terrible parents. Can we focus? Come on. How did this thing open before?"-Five interrupted them both, more interested in the whole Oblivion thing rather than family affairs.

_"I don't know, it was already kinda open."

_"'Already kinda open'. Diego, you should've been an engineer. It's a lost opportunity."-The boy sarcastically responded to Diego's very unpleasant explanation.

_"Maybe you have to win a game. Or there's some kind of code using the buttons."-I gave my own theory, sitting more straight on the couch so that I could pay more attention. _"Do you know how to play or what code to try?"-Five asked me, and I shrugged. I only knew the basics of the machine since I worked in an arcade shop before, but I wasn't good at it.