𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

Five's pov

I spatial jumped to Elliot's place after my encounter with Y/n. There wasn't much more I could do in that place anyways.

As I walked to the living room, sighing, I saw Diego laying on the couch, Lila sitting on his legs while cauterizing a wound on his stomach. No idea where that came from.

_"Oh. He isn't dead."-I pointed out, looking at the man I called my brother.

_"Disappointed?"-Lila glanced at me, but kept her attention on the wound.

_"Oh, to see you? Always."-I walked to the coffee table in front of the couch, getting a gaze for my own scratch on the neck. Y/n did say it wasn't too deep, so I wasn't too bothered to take proper care of it.

_"So much hostility in such a tiny package. Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy."-I sighed deeply, again.

_"No, I just ran into an old family friend. Two, maybe."-I looked down at the gaze, seeing my own blood on it. I kept myself silent for a few seconds, until I realized there was someone missing there.

I looked back, and Elliot was still tied to that dentist chair, sleeping. He didn't look that comfortable.

_"You didn't until him?"-I looked back at the woman for an answer, raising a brow.

_"Was I supposed to?"-I rolled my eyes at her, and began to untie the crazy guy. I still needed him, and I needed it fast, so I slapped his face lightly, and he woke up in shock.

_"Good morning, sunflower. We still got work to do."-I gave him a fake smile, and he looked at me blankly. I snapped my fingers in front of him.

_"You're still sleeping or something? Maybe the slap was too weak?"

_"No, no, sorry. I'm up."-Elliot got up from the chair, fixing his clothes. He walked to the living room, and sat on his desk, looking at his many devices.

I noticed Lila and Diego weren't on the couch anymore. Assuming he wasn't able to walk far because of his wound, they were probably at Elliot's room. Didn't care much.

I leaned on a wall as I waited for something, anything, to happen. I was kind of lost at the moment, especially after earlier. Y/n was really with dad, since she was at his company building, so did that really meant she was part of the Kennedy thing? And why was she in such a hurry? She looked almost scared...

_"Hey, we got one."-I heard Elliot's voice, and a loud buzzing sound.

_"One of those machines you asked for is going crazy."

_"Which one?"-I walked quickly to Elliot's side, looking at one of the monitors.

_"It's the, uh, atmospheric radar."

_"Good."-I muttered to myself, feeling hopeful once again.

_"I don't get it, what are you tracking? A hurricane? A storm front?"

_"Sound waves."-I smirked at myself.

_"Sound waves."-Elliot repeated after me for some reason. I didn't bother to hear what else he was going to say, as I spatial jumped to the location I saw on the radar.

- ☂ -

My spatial jumping led me to the middle of a cornstalk field, which honestly, wasn't exactly what I was expecting. Either way, Vanya was there, so I had to manage finding her.

I walked around in the middle of the cornstalks, not being really silent since they kept snapping with every step I took. It actually didn't take me too long to find her. I saw a big, gigantic in fact, random spot in the middle of the field where the cornstalks where simply flattened on the dirt, almost kind of burnt. Vanya's work, of course, so that meant she was close. I walked a little bit more, and found her sitting on the floor, confused, hiding.