𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

First person pov

After the grassy knoll situation, me, Five and our siblings went back to Elliot's place. Apparently, that was our official meeting, now hiding, spot. At our way there, we did have a talk about how the apocalypse was now gone, and the cause of it was, in fact, Vanya, again. Now that that was gone, we could concentrate better on finding a way home. But that wasn't so easy.

We all, except for Klaus who was at the bedroom upstairs, gathered ourselves in front of one of the many Tv's in that place, which made sense, since it was formerly a TV store.

On the screen, we watched the news about Kennedy's assassination. And things weren't looking so great for us.

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with he alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald."

The old man on the screen pulled up a picture of Vanya, and I widened my eyes. Of course we were the suspects, I really shouldn't be questioning at that point.

"Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with he deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza."-I wasn't so surprised with that. Diego, Allison, Klaus and Vanya herself had explained what happened to us beforehand, as I said.

"A Cuban exile known only as Diego..."

_"Cuban?"

"...Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium."-Well, dad mentioned that at our reunion.

"A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong'."-That was also not that surprising.

"Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter."-The way they worded that me want to roll my eyes until they got stuck.

"And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader."-Even though that was the most absurd background out of all of us, it was also the less surprising one. That really did sound like something Klaus would do.

"The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network..."-The man showed a picture of Five at the fence of grassy knoll, and I held a chuckle. I couldn't blame the FBI, but I wonder how they would react if they knew that most of the shit going on was coming from the "poor kidnapped unidentified boy".

_"Well, it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."

_"They didn't mention me..."-I muttered, a bit confused. I mean, I was probably seen with Five since I was at that fence with him. I did notice they cut me out of that picture.

As if the man on the TV heard me, he pulled a picture of myself.

"Authorities also suspect that Y/n, adopted daughter of a known billionaire, is also being held hostage by the network, as a possible source of getting money as a trade for her rescue."

_"...Okay, then."-I sighed as I realized I became a "poor kidnapped rich girl" myself.

_"God, I hate that photo."

_"They're saying I instigated the riot? That's unbelievable."

_"Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday. So-"-Luther was trying to stay positive, but was cut by a very negative Diego.